CDIH

Full Version: CDIH Thread Hall of Fame - A Proposal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We should have a forum to deposit threads that are deemed worthy of attention for their humor, wit, sarcasm, and/or drama.

I, along with many of you, enjoy looking back at familiar posts. I also enjoy finding threads I've never read before, some that are just a page long but are just hilarious.

We should use this thread to call attention to great comedic posts of the past, as well as any other threads of significance to the members of CDIH.net.

A pizza pie is to be awarded to the poster who digs up the most amount of funny, HOF worthy threads.

Thank you.
what kind of pizza?
whatever kind you want really. You have two choices. a) I find a pizzeria near your location and call up an order to be delivered to you or 2) you wait until the next time I'm in the area, and I purchase a pie and deliver it to you.
I like this idea.

I'll have 'shrooms on my pie - thx.
but wouldnt choice one result in me paying for it?
It was hard enough trying to get jolly ranchers for sleeper
jew
this whole pizza thing is a fuckin sham
GonzoStyle Wrote:but wouldnt choice one result in me paying for it?
I'll order it and put it on my charge card, and then order the guy to burn the receipt before it comes to your door.
extra cheese too!
what fuckin pizza place takes credit cards, not all of us live in fuckin posh island.
Nunzio's Pizza in Hylna & Midland is real good.
every fucking pizza place takes credit cards! you live in brooklyn, not africa.
There is not one fuckin pizza place I ever been too in brooklyn that takes credit cards. You should be executed for playing with peoples emotions and love for pizza.
I dont think I've ever seen a pizzeria that didnt take credit cards.
Fine, if Gonzo wins, its Domino's for him, everyone else, your pizza places take cards, so you can tell me where you want it from if you win.
you also don't have niggers where you live.

I'll have a slice.... put it on my card. You'd get smacked around here if yout tried that.
who orders a single slice with a card?
The Jays Wrote:Fine, if Gonzo wins, its Domino's for him, everyone else, your pizza places take cards, so you can tell me where you want it from if you win.
dominos!!!

are you out of your fuckin mind, thats not pizza.

Thats like calling taco bell authentic mexican food.
that's what you get for living near such heathen pizza establishments
Pages: 1 2 3