CDIH

Full Version: Your History of Board Bannings - A CDIH Exclusive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I wanna know who was banned from where, when, and why.

Speak up!
Nowhere...never...I'm not controversial enough or involved in enough drama.
never from any of "THE" message boards, but...

i was banned from gamefaqs for calling the mods fascist pussies. then another time from gamefaqs for yelling 'nigger' at a few people

Edited By QuickStop on 1128677124
i was never banned but i think i encouraged slash to ban keyser because he was an ass in chat one time. i've always kinda felt responsible for the tampax hotlink banning. sorry.
slash always had a hardon for banning "fat orson welles".

opak banned himself, and banned me, by accident on OA.

gooch was banned from wackbag..like this is a surprise.

Private Chris Taylor was banned from YMB
Never been banned, but have been censored like crazy over stupid shit.
i was banned on wackbag longer than i can remember. i was recently banned on opieanthony.net, accused of trying to hack it. i honestly have no idea how i would hack a message board.
just from the bag, much like 90% of the population.
I didnt ban many people but I sure liked giving out strikes

STRIKE 1!!!! JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Then we had those pictures for the strikes, oh man the hilarity... such fuckin low life losers we were.
i hope you're proud of yourself
4 names on wackbag.
you deserved it though, mavric and you peas in a pod.
Keyser Soze Wrote:i was banned on wackbag longer than i can remember. i was recently banned on opieanthony.net, accused of trying to hack it. i honestly have no idea how i would hack a message board.
so .net imploded?

jeez, and messageboard people were so stable. how did that happen?
GonzoStyle Wrote:I didnt ban many people but I sure liked giving out strikes

STRIKE 1!!!! JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Then we had those pictures for the strikes, oh man the hilarity... such fuckin low life losers we were.
TOUCH!
peons don't get to touch us all powerful, omnipotent, impotent and mighty admins, what do you think we are, moderators? pssh.

for that STRIKE 2!!!
ooh I remembered someone besides mavric that I banned, diceman satome, now that was a pleasure. He even sent me death threats for a few weeks.
Gooch Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:i was banned on wackbag longer than i can remember. i was recently banned on opieanthony.net, accused of trying to hack it. i honestly have no idea how i would hack a message board.
so .net imploded?

jeez, and messageboard people were so stable. how did that happen?
don't ask me, goat could probrobly tell you more than I could. i was actually initially banned from opieanthony.net because i said in their IRC chat that the redesigned board looked ugly.
ask the .net admins, I'm just a mod with a cape.
lets see i was banned from boredplanet
i was temporarily banned from YMB because I figured out a way to post after being thrown in the cell.
I am prob the only person here that is not banned on wb
speaking of that Jack was supposed to open up the BTS on ymb i wanted to see that.
Goatweed Wrote:ask the .net admins, I'm just a mod with a cape.
you mean JG the mute? you have a better chance at squeezing blood from a stone then to get that cocksucker to answer a simple question.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5