CDIH

Full Version: Kill whitey - From the john laraquette show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is somewhat obscure but does anyone remember a song from the john laraquette show called Kill Whitey? I only heard it once, John was driving in a car with the black lunch counter guy and he(counter guy) started playing a song which I assume is named Kill Whitey. i did a search on the morpheus but only came up with an eminem song and this was before his time. I don't know if this is an actual song or just made up for the show. Can anyone help me?
I remember Eddie Murphy doing a "kill the white people" reggae song on SNL a long time ago. Could have been that. But I never watched Larroquette, since he sucks.
Sorry, no. I never really did follow the career of John Larroquette after Night Court. I was more a Markie Post fan myself...
Danked Wrote:Sorry, no. I never really did follow the career of John Larroquette after Night Court. I was more a Markie Post fan myself...
Remember that episode of Night Court when Harry had to arm-wrestle that big tough Texan for some reason, and right when Harry was about to lose, Christine flashed her tits so that only the other guy could see and then the guy got all wobbly and Harry won the arm wrestling match?

That was so cool. I became a man that night.
I know that Garrette Morris did a 'kill all the whities' song on SNL, and that the counter guy was named Daryl 'Chill' Mitchell who was also in the Sgt. Bilko movie and I think was part of one of those mass produced NBC Single Female Makes a Go At Life shows. and I did all that without use of imdb.
Type O Negative - Bloody Kisses - Kill All The White People
*Pantera has also done a Live cover of the song also
Thank you. You wouldn't happen to have this song, would you?