CDIH

Full Version: Ok, how bout this - Moderator of the week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
We start a feature, in which every week, someone is "Special Guest Moderator", and you just randomly pick it from the 350 members on CDIH, with like a random number generator. That way, it makes it more interesting, maybe it'll be drusilla, could be Splatterpunk, could be orange cow.
i hate ideas
don't ideas make heroin worth doing?
it would be pretty sweet if lent was made mod for a day
and the beauty is he wouldn't even know it! we would hold celebrations in honor of our weekly lame duck moderator!
Random Number Generator

Ok, so, basically, this can be used to either pick one number from 1 to 360, or several picks.

The number would correspond to their registration number, the one that each of us get our profiles tattooed with when we join here. For instance, my number is 179.

We use the generator to randomly select a number, thus, a poster!

Edited By The Jays on 1129205533
[Image: post-13-05766-week_1.gif]

And you special guest moderator is...

PollyannaFlower!
that whore.
COME ON #207!!!!!
change scares me
i vaugely remember that slut
I was actually thinking today that I should remove the archaic feature that only mods and admins can change peoples statuses cause it was basically the last rule of the old .com days left. Then I thought, well what will the mods have left to do, so I dropped that idea.
If anything goes here...
Why do you even have mods.
so we can use the color font features for the "who's online" box. green for mod, red for admin, 1 for good, 2 for bad, ok raymond?
Members in good standing should be able to add a funny status to whomever they want whenever they want, enabled with the power to do so at their own whims!
I knew jays was dyin for a new debate about something, anything.

well my counter point is, blah blah blah no.
I'm just throwing out fresh ideas, right out of my head, like Athena from Zeus!
well to be fair, since goat is equal cheese around here, lets hear if he agrees.
we have mods?
the cheeses hath spoken!
Pages: 1 2 3 4