CDIH

Full Version: Madden 06 for PSP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone else have it?
crap!
my brother picked it up....he's lovin' it
i can't get the online to work. it won't make a connection. i've been able to play the socom beta no problem but i can't do madden online.
Madden online never worked properly. They're a bunch of fucking stupid chinks and I refuse to ever buy another version of madden ever again
what chinks?
there are a bunch of cheaters on madden online.
yeah but they get penalized for signing off mid loss.
The technology, electronics chinks that are supposed to make that shit work right but they don't just to fuck with you. You know the fucking chinks
oh, those chinks.
gremlins!!
i thought the japanese were the tech guys
keyser, did you go to eagamereg.com and do all the bullshit with reistering the game and entering the code on the back of the pamphlet? plus you gotta set up an account to and enter a credit card # i think it costs 2.99 so you can play online.....i'm not sure if it's a 1 shot deal or if it's monthly.
it didnt ask me to do all that, and it said if i chose to be 'sponsored' by EA i didn't have to pay anything.
interesting.......i didn't set it up for him so i'm not really sure what the fuck he's talking about.