CDIH

Full Version: Podcasts You Like
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been getting into podcasts lately. Twit and diggnation are good ones, this is a particularly good one i discovered recently...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.sexwithemily.com/">http://www.sexwithemily.com/</a><!-- m -->
what the fucks a podcast?
nerd.
I just found out what friendster is last night, marvelous what they're doing with technology.
podcasting

basically its mainly audio and video shows online with regular episodes. you can subscribe and have the latest episodes sent to you automatically. many people like to upload them to their mp3 players and listen to it on the road like an audiobook or talk show. its pretty popular.

unless of course you're just fucking with me and i just made a total fool of myself explaining what you already knew.
when will there be the oauncensored podcasts?
I should do one of them things, I got things to say and shit.
I like the TWIT casts and pretty much all of Leo's solo casts...diggnation is ok but most times I get bored since they cover shit I already saw since I live in Digg.

I havent looked into other casts, I really should though.
CRAP!
fivepoundbag.com
so i've actually been listening to some of these, mostly twit. i also download the espn radio one but its usually pretty boring
KTU does this war of the roses thing on the Baltizar and Gumba Johnny show in the morning where they call your suspected cheating spouse/bf/gf whatever and tell them they're gonna get a dozen free roses to send to whoever they want and when the people send it to the person on the side the spouse/whatever goes nuts on them cause they were just holding quiet on the line. Some of them are really funny but they get old after a while.
Yeah, I've known about that for years now. They play it on the radio. Which is not a podcast.
Yeah what the fuck does that have to do with podcasting?
They podcast the bit.
linky?