CDIH

Full Version: MUST SEE TV!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* Where less than five persons/films were eligible in a given category, all entries have been nominated.
Im pissed the winners are already listed in red. I wanted to be pleasantly surprised.
jamie foxx winning an oscar isnt enough?

do we need a cracker award? why did they fight for integration and but keep seeking seperation???
I was just talking about this bullshit, first off the fuckin double standard is astonishing to me, enough with the whole racism angle about how blacks dont get oscars, make some good fuckin movies. Sorry soul plane was passed over but its not that your black, you just don't make many good films. Jamie Foxx, Denzel, Halle Berry, Cuba Gooding Jr., there's been a surge in black winners lately. Imagine a white movie awards, LA would be burning as we speak.

Plus who can't see the predicatbility of the show and Cedrics opening monolouge about "OH WE COME A LONG WAY MY BROTHAS!!!". Then the whole night its gonna be cracks about how "hip and cool the show is cause we not stuck up and we black so we cool". Plus how many good black movies come out a year? one, maybe 2 at the most. It's gonna be spike lee and denzel every year, what are they gonna round out with to even get 5?

Plus as if there wasn't enough violence at these black award shows, I can't wait till theres an east coast/west coast movie war, fuckin retarded.
Don't forget about John Singleton.
And the wayans brothers, their a shoe in for their 2006 production of The Munsters, i'm surprised it's not Da Munsters.

The award should be a fuckin mammy doll.
I caved and looked at the nominees.

it's not soul plane but I was close.

OUTSTANDING MOTION PICTURE:
ARE WE THERE YET?

yeah the brilliant movie where ice cube goes from compton gangsta to pussy punk guy who drives kids around.

I also loved Cedric nomination for best actor for honeymooners, I don't see how the oscars can pass up nominees like this.

thank god there was a black guy in crash, or else they'd be fucked.
i went to college with that black fellow.
the janitor!!!