CDIH

Full Version: tongue in cheek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What in the fuck is with this? Who sticks their tongue against their cheek when they're being sarcastic? Why would anybody do this? Who the hell tells a joke or makes a comment, then quickly sticks their tongue against their cheek to make sure the other person understands they're not being serious? If anybody did this, I would give a polite chuckle at their attempt at humor, then wonder aloud why they're making the "I'm sucking a cock" gesture. Then I'd ask why they'd make the cocksucking gesture but not include the hand movement that generally accompanies it.

Edited By Bloody Anus on 1129955677
but seriously folks
what a knee slapper
GonzoStyle Wrote:what a knee slapper
that was gonna be my reply. bastard!
you coulda used barrel of laughs
but that would've been a sub-par post.
this thread is as fucked up as a can of worms

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1130006211
not on the subject but close, I really can't stand people who use the word "Nosh". I was out with a few friends who I hadn't seen in ages and we went to fridays. They bring along a couple of their friends and I don't like them off the bat cause they're the preppy types who still think earings, sandals and and acting bohemian is uber cool. Plus they're these transplanted new yorkers from cali who try to act like they were born in NY but can't help but compare everything to "well back in cali" yeah stfu!.

So my friends asked me to be nice and I am trying to control my temper so I oblige and sit through their boring stories without a sarcastic remark and don't say a word when they take over the table like they're too cool for everyone. Then they start ordering for everyone and I didn't even mind there but then they say "we'll get a platter thing and we'll nosh on that" then fucker tops it off with that whole circular hand gesture while he says it which irritates me even more.

The word nosh to me is like red to a bull, I dunno what it is about the word but I fuckin lose it when I hear it. I won't go any further on what happened next cause galt will just say I made it up but just so ya know, don't fuckin nosh around me cumrags.
please continue!!!!!!!
I also hate people who over use the word "semantics"
this reminds me of watching BET this weekend.
YA KNOW WOT I'M SAYIN'?????
Quote:I won't go any further on what happened next cause galt will just say I made it up but just so ya know, don't fuckin nosh around me cumrags.

fuck galt, lets go...on with the story!!
it was implied.
plus all made up stories belong in the faggy art forum
apparently nothing belongs in the faggy useless forum, i'm gonna beg grumpy and snuka to come back and re-open the short bus.
please dont.
now im excited
Goatweed Wrote:please dont.
the fun I had ridiculing suzie made me hanker for the good old days of grumpy.
but they werent good days.
i miss having that camel jockey to kick around.
Pages: 1 2