CDIH

Full Version: eli manning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
best qb of the century
crap!
CARP!

[Image: carp.jpg]
who wins the superbowl first, eli or peyton?
E-L-I
I feel silly for even asking.
eli has the same amount of letters as GOD, meanwhile peyton's name rhymes with SATAN. it's pretty obvious who is the blessed one.
A brilliant observation, eli mania 2006!
when peyton manning is down in the fourth, he makes the peyton manning face and continues to allow belichick's penis inside of his anus. when eli is down in the fourth, he orchestrates a drive or two and ties/takes the lead. if the giants defense shores up over the offseason, manning bowl I should be good
eli will be the montana to peytons marino.
an all manning superbowl, i'd love to see it
I predict an all Pennsylvania bowl rather than an all Manning bowl
dumbass
Colts should have no problem taking the AFC this year. Their D will hold against Pitt's run and NE is trash compared to previous years.
The problem with Indy is that Peyton Manning has a 10.5 QB rating in the playoffs
And he has a head the shape of a peanut
by manningbowl, i didnt mean the superbowl...i meant the first regular season game between them. colts are going to lose to the steelers in the AFC championship this year, giants are about 3 years from a legitimate superbowl attempt (new #2 wideout, something on defense, and a tiki replacement). but next year, nfc east plays the afc south...manningbowl I
i bet that game is on monday night
5-1
Pages: 1 2