CDIH

Full Version: BORK BORK BORK!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: swedish_chef.jpg]
i only clicked this because i thought it said Bjork
SLERGIN FLERGIN
Kjergin Fjords!
this is what its come to.
This thread is okie dokie.
NOW i'm officially out of ideas
I guess you need to do more smack.
It's past that, it's time he starts mixing it up with speedballs.
Coke is evil. Never again
Like in every junkies life then the time has come to up the dosage, you'll be an icon to everyone here when you die.
the legend is all that matters
You waste coke on the internet?

Loser.
maybe we'll get a "yippy skippy" thread.
I thought this was a thread about Harriet Miers
'MUPPETS' GET REALITY CHECK

By MICHAEL STARR

October 26, 2005 -- Move over "American Idol." The latest reality sensation is expected to be — "The Muppets"

Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo and the rest of the gang will get their own ABC "reality show" in 2006, says the showbiz trade paper Variety.

In the zany series, the plucky puppets will hold auditions for a new Muppet — spoofing shows like "American Idol" and "America's Next Top Model."

ABC has reportedly ordered a pilot script and five script outlines for the show.

Disney, which owns ABC, bought the Muppets from The Jim Henson Co. in 2004.

Last May, ABC aired "The Muppets' Wizard of Oz," which snared 7.8 million viewers — giving execs the motivation they needed to greenlight a series.

The original Muppets TV showcase, "The Muppet Show," aired in syndication from 1976-1981 and quickly became a classic, featuring skits and guest stars including Peter Sellers, George Burns and Steve Martin.

The breakout stars of the show were Kermit, a sweet-tempered frog, and Miss Piggy, a flirty diva/drama queen in love with Kermit.

Other Muppets featured on the show were Gonzo, Zoot, Sweetums, Sam the Eagle and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew.

A follow-up show, "Muppets Tonight," aired briefly in 1996, but failed to generate much enthusiasm.

The Muppets — a combination of the words "marionette" and "puppet" — were created by Jim Henson in the late 1950s.

After appearances through the years on "The Ed Sullivan Show" and "The Tonight Show," the lovable felt characters rocketed to fame as regulars on "Sesame Street."

Henson died in 1990 at the age of 53.
the original muppet show was fucking genius, they really should go back to that old formula show and bring it back.
Didn't they try to bring it back and it failed ratings-wise a couple of years ago?
the american public doesnt know good television, just look at this vast ghetto of reality shows.
Gonzo deserved his own show, he was the daffy duck of the muppet world, far superior to his bigger name rival and underappreciated.
Pages: 1 2