CDIH

Full Version: I just watched Norton's HBO One Night Stand...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
and I did not laugh a single time.

I've found him humorous at times on the radio show but I really think he totally bombed on stage despite the audience of sycophants who applauded for no apparent reason far too often.
*** Silera Posting ***

The applause was fucking awful, forced, and interupted any momentum he may have been able to use to run with his jokes and actually reach a punchline.

His special did nothing to display his comedy. He did himself a disservice by stacking the audience with fans.

It's like performing for your relatives on Thanksgiving.
Are you still too fat and ashamed to post under your real name?
You got me.
Yeah it stunk.
I heard there's a lot of cops around here, mahahahahahahaha!!!!
I've seen worse on HBO. But, overall, it was uninspired. He's been a lot better.
this post doesn't exist on wackbag
it has been 'corrected'
wackbag aka the propaganda machine
whatever dude, they let you speak your mind. why do you care so much about spaz?
watch out for the Red Menace, and the Jew sympathizers
its ok to make fun of jews on the show, not on the board. a message board and a radio show are seperate entities, ok?
i can speak my mind as long as it's not in the typed form.
consider yourself warned, troll.
I'm enjoying the role playing.
if you dont like norton, why are you here? why dont you try DOT NET?
keyser is so loving this moment.
the rules are here for a reason. wackbag has been around as long as it has and has so many members because we cultivate an enviorment that is safe for fans of the show to discuss without trolls ruining it for others.
i will say what i like to say when i say it' who's going to stop me? this county has freedom of speech you know.
Pages: 1 2