CDIH

Full Version: Infinity Suspends Stern
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Radio's Matthew checks in that Sirius Satellite Radio's Howard 100 is reporting that Howard Stern has been suspended by Infinity.

According to a news report on Howard 100 News (on Sirius satellite radio) Howard Stern has been suspended by Infinity Broadcasting for ONE DAY. They're saying that Stern was notified after today's show that he was being suspended for talking about his move to satellite radio too much. They're also saying that Stern was not willing to give Infinity any 'Best of Stern' tapes to play tomorrow morning while he's suspended.

Mark's Friggin, long time Stern site, is confirming these reports.
Care?
not
what am I gonna listen to tommorow!!!
music?
thats for the ride home from work, all 5 minutes of it.
I wish I had a 5 minute commute.
well its not literally 5, more like 10 but its close is what matters.

After working the last 5 years with 2-3 hour commutes everyday, I deserve the break.
1 hour commute here. if im lucky.
It takes you 1 hour to commute to your living room?
im like an hour and 15, maybe more if I miss the express train. it sucks, the ferry is what makes it feel like forever tho.
i dont work from home everyday!!!
I have a three hour commute on Mondays and Thursdays.

I listened to Stern today when 50 Cent was on. The station manager came in and said that they were saying "bitches" too much and that they couldn't say it anymore due to FCC regulations
did he call him "fiddy"?
yes he did
Stern is so ghetto.
and jewish.
so are the beastie boys!!
I never got into them.
cause you're a lame old man.
Pages: 1 2