CDIH

Full Version: The Lost Melinda Nude
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, who has it???

Anthony's Girlfriend Posed Nude On Foundry?
by oauncensored on November 8, 2005 01:28PM (EST)
From BurningPuggle on OpAckTool.com.....

I don't have the pictures anymore, but I remember them well. Before she become Anthony's girlfriend, she was just another groupie for them to exploit.

They were on Foundry Music at the time. I believe there were four pictures taken in the studio. They were taken either the day she came into the studio to "sacrifice" herself to save the lobster from being boiled. Or they were from another day when she started to come around more often.

For those who weren't listening back then, Melinda aka Lobster Girl, and then "Roger", called into the show while the guys were planning on boiling a lobster live on the show. This might have been around the time Frenchy first came on the show to cook rat. She was an animal lover who would do anything to save the innocent lobster. She came into the studio and the deal was brokered. If she blew Spaz in the production studio, they would save the lobster.

She and Spaz went into the porduction studio (which was miked) and she did just that. O&A went on talking and pausing every little while to listen to the sounds of sucking in the other room. I believe that Spaz was too nervous and could not bust a nut, and that was pretty much how it ended.

I think also there was something with her and Steven Lynch. She may have also given him oral treats.

The pictures were in the studio and if anyone remembers them she was wearing a black like Kengo type hat, and maybe shoes, that was it. Four pix (i think) in different poses. One I remember was sitting across the console.

She has/had a nice little body, but probably why the pictures are so taboo is because, well, we didn't have to have her rub the phone on herself to tell that is was a pool rack filled with afro hair in her pants.

I had downloaded the pictures onto my computer, like I said, nice body, do the math....but I lost them during an upgrade re-format. If only I had known who she'd be.

They were up on Foundry long enough though that someone, probably alot of people must have/had them.

If someone comes along and finds them, you'll see them here on Radio Uncensored.
F-Tool is offering a c-note for it.
The bounty is now $200, with sink kicking in another $100.
I'll throw in $20.00

But only if it's full frontal.
you guys are willing to pay money for a nude picture of some whorebag?
uh...what
stern would so kick their asses btw.