CDIH

Full Version: The End Of Arrested Development?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
From DarkHorizons.com...

First came the stupid idea to push back the last nine episodes of "Prison Break" to mid-May (by which time no-one will care). Now, Fox is pulling critically acclaimed comedy Arrested Development from its schedule, effective immediately reports MSN.

Two episodes of Arrested Development aired this week, after a month-long pause, but the run won't be resumed until after the all-important ratings period in November. The network has also cut back on the number of shows it ordered from producers at Imagine, asking for just 13 segments, instead of 22.

Despite many awards and a very loyal following, the show has drawn just six million viewers this season. Fellow sitcom this season "Kitchen Confidential" has also been put on hold.
Weak...AD is one of the funniest shows on TV.
Which is why it must be cancelled.
Wonder if HBO would be willing to pick it up and continue to produce it?
never heard of it
It was on Fox 5 in NY and one of the most underrated programs, ever. They hit on all sorts of wacky, yet funny shit, like incest and retard love.
underrated? it was critically acclaimed and won awards
no clue
The majority of american television viewers are fat, lazy and stupid.
was that a crack at gonzo? cauuse he's smart
gonzo has exceptional taste
I'm smaht!!!
Not that smart, he's going to purchase an inferior satellite radio service.
not a matter of intelligence, its a matter of what you prefer. sorry, pest radio just doesn't really do it for me.
So retard radio is better?

You'll miss all of Silera's and Alkey's phone calls, pure radio gold.
Thats what torrents are for. I can only stand O&A in small doses. Too much pest static between all the decent bits.
stern > o&a and r&f combined.
how can you argue with a genius?
if anything I can call pat and arelis myself for some comedy nuggets.
Let's just stop making shows for TV, and start making shows for download! Websites are so much better for video episodic content. Just look at Milf Hunter.
Pages: 1 2