CDIH

Full Version: Danked Does Amsterdam (& Paris)! - 2006
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I shall be returning to Amsterdam sometime in April during my European vacation with friends.

And you're all invited!

Let's make it a board party to forget to remember!
Thats cannibus cup time, isnt it?
Not sure. I do know that they have a holiday called Queen's Day in April which was gearing up just as I was leaving the last time I was there. They were assembling an enormous ferris wheel in the square outside of the palace and Mdme. Tussaud's the day before my flight. I'll find some of my pictures tonight.
How far is Amsterdam from the UK?
According to my globe, about an inch.
Unless you're planning on making this a trilogy, this edition is doomed for failure.
bring back some china white for a friend of mine
take me with you!
Plug the site!!!
Sure. I'll make stickers and slap them on smokeshop windows and prostitutes' asses.

Here's a 360 degree panorama shot I took from the top of the Beurs van Berlage on Damrak. You can see Central Station at one end and Dam Square with the ferris wheel at the other. Surrounding the Oude Kirk which is the church you see all the way on the left of the picture is where you can find all the big, fat black prostitutes. One of them threw a bottle at me. I swear she was aiming for someone else.

[img]<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.cdih.net/uploads/danked/panorama-amsterdam">http://www.cdih.net/uploads/danked/panorama-amsterdam</a><!-- m --> 2.jpg[/img]
we got a stoner forum guys!!!
are all drugs legal there?
wow this thread is trippy now.
Charles Manson Wrote:are all drugs legal there?
Not really. In fact, I'm pretty sure nothing is really considered legal there, it's just that soft drugs like marijuana and mushrooms have been decriminalized. Hard drugs like heroin, coke and ecstacy were not, but the cops are more likely to send you to rehab for these offenses than to jail. The Dutch government realized back in 1976 that the Drug War was an enormous waste of time and money.
as long as i can pull my dick out in public and piss in the streets
actually pulling my dick out in sounds pretty painful
Bring back lots of pictures of those window whores and please skip getting the AIDS.
Just learn how to pronounce this word first - fluggegecheimen
find out what they call a big mac in amsterdam, I been wondering since 94.
That sucks I thought all drugs were legal in Amsterdam.
Pages: 1 2 3