CDIH

Full Version: For whomever cares: Basatak ripped on todays show - Audio inside
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here it is:
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>King Toni Gets PWNED by Anthony on air</span>

fucking classic, my new favorite clip of all time :twisted:
problems?
Is this just some random board member they're talking about?

I have no frame of reference.
is this one of the names keyser got banned on oa.com?
He's the admin of a O&A site. One that frankly puts other sites to shame with their behind the scenes bullshit tactics. Some here won't care, I posted it for those that would.

Edited By sblueman on 1132276095
so is this the site that used to be yours but was snatched from you like candy from a bitch?
If you believe his side of that fairy tale? Sure.
what a bitch
I live for your approval....
more lies, but how does someone take your site away from you?
It was never taken away from me. I was burned out with SU and was going to shut the feed down and the site. Some people enjoyed the forum there and he asked if he could take over the site. All I did was simply tell my webhost to transfer the account from me to him. I didn't lose it, it wasn't stolen, I didn't sell it.

Now you can sleep knowing what really happen, since it seems to be so important.
yeah I couldnt sleep cause of it, mr. bitter you got your site snatched from you.
Ok, because gonzo has said, it will come to be truth. Forgive me for thinking facts trump your perception. How ignorant of me.
buddy, did we get off on the wrong foot?
GonzoStyle Wrote:so is this the site that used to be yours but was snatched from you like candy from a bitch?
I don't know, you tell me....
You're always so grumpy and negative when you come here.

Cheer up, buttercup.
Thank you for the kind words. :Confusedmooches:: Big Grin
so how much does it suck being an outcast on a site that used to be yours?
It's like when you approach a strange dog... if you show weakness or fear, Gonzo will start barking at you.
Not one bit. Is this supposed to be some attempt to get to me? I am doing quite well with my new site, so it's not about that. I found the clip very funny, and shared it for those who have an interest in this. For those who don't have an interest? You can move on and find other wonderful threads to have fun in on this site.

Edited By sblueman on 1132277959
Pages: 1 2