CDIH

Full Version: The Spaz and Melinda Audio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
finally, the evidence!
So where is the lobster now?
Old sex bagel post

sexbagel
Slave to .NET

Posted: Mon May 26, 2003 2:51 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, i'm back from a few days out and about in NC. Catch up on any of the new bits if you hadn't gotten them already.
New one I'm working on:

1st DICE EVER:
7/12/99 (5pm-7pm)
Dice's first appearance on the O&A show. Dice reviews Ant's bits, and discusses O&A's sex life with their girls

Introducing:
Club Soda Kenny
Happy Face
Murray (who wouldn't talk to anyone),
Melinda (who came in to save a lobster from being killed so she spent '7 mins in Heaven' in the closet with Spaz.) (This is funny because she is hanging out in the studio with 'Jennifer', Anthony's now Ex Wife and 'Sandy' Opie's girlfriend. If it's not, don't ask.)
good work gumshoes
that bit rules.
and he woulda gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling messageboard freaks!
"I'm mega pissed!"
and they all lived happily ever after
anthony used to add "melinda" into his bed with his ex.
Thought that happened way before he was a famous radio person.
is this all before syndication?
well before. this is pre-bang party, as spaz was involved. if their new producer's old post is right, its from 99
yeah this was def like early 2000 because I remember the first show I listened to was when Dice was first in studio, before he became a regular. Melinda was in the studio as well and anthony's wife was there. So this may have been that same day, I havent listened to this bit. But they mentioned who she was and the lobster thing when Dice was there. It's just funny that they mocked her while dice was there and anthony mocked her, with his wife by his side... yet who knew the good times ahead?
so this just follows along the contemporary idea that nothing happened prior to syndication except for the april fools day joke
everything interesting happened before syndication.
take it from me, broads do some crazy shit
like misfire a pistol when shooting the president.
Everyone knows you don't do that, that is except crazy people who follow even crazier people.
you callin uncle charlie, crazy?
Pages: 1 2