CDIH

Full Version: Rammmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
go eat a meal with robert reed in a robe!
ramonnnnn....the eagles had sex with robert reed and got AIDS
Rammmmmmmmmmmmmmoooooooonnnnn - the eagles got the shit kicked out of them 42-0
raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamon tequila is too retarded to see the point of this thread and he should put on his robe and eat a box of aids cereal with robert reed
ramoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooone - chicken rings fucking rule
raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamon, robert reed likes eating aids rings from hiv castle with his robe
raaaaaaaaaaaaaamon does your cunt stink
ramoooooooooooooooooooooooo SHUT THE FUCK UP.
ramooooooooooooooooone...get me a solid legal team
rammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnn....delete the evidence.
raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamon i wonder where keyser got his wackbag screenshots from since he cant view wackbag, maybe he got them from robert reed just like the aids
Ramoooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn censor the words attack, on, the and the word media and kill all the generals.
robert reed is dead?!?!?!
TouchdownReggieBrown Wrote:raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamon tequila is too retarded to see the point of this thread and he should put on his robe and eat a box of aids cereal with robert reed

Not true, I am not that retarded.

I saw the point just didnt feel like following the rules.
raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamon follow my rules and go stab tequila in the neck with a robert reed needle
raaaaaaaaaaaaamon this thread should be in the nonsense forum
rammmmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnn.....my heroin addiction discussion has run its course, fetch me a new gag.
raaaaaaaamon go hassle a retard that owns a messageboard
raaaaaaaaaaaamoooon....i stole that gag from you.
raaaammooonnnn....opie couldn't lie his way out of robert reed's robe
Pages: 1 2