CDIH

Full Version: Deaf people using the phone.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have gotten these calls from deaf people with the asshole middleman who translates what deafy is saying. So today I get one from this chick and they have this new feature where instead of typing through the phone, they have video now. So she can see the deaf asshole sign to her and he can see her.

The call sucked though cause turns out it was a wrong number. But I had to wait for cuntface to sign it to asshole. Then she calls back and acts like we didnt speak and goes through the explanation again of how things work and I am annoyed so I say "yeah I heard you the first time, i'm not deaf, the guy you're staring at is". I guess she musta signed that to him cause he got pissed or something but you can't tell because the operator is so emotionless.

Turns out he got a package from us with an inspection report, he was worried we were terrorists sending him anthrax.

whose name is on the package?

my sons

ok, did he have an inspection done?

no

well he did

no

he did!!!

no

is he buying a house?

yes

THEN HE HAD AN INSPECTION DONE, JUST GIVE IT TO HIM!!!

bu... :click:

deaf people need to not use the phone, really. Plus it was real hard to keep myself from not saying "what are you, deaf?" over and over.
Just want to say "Good story!" because no one else did.

Seriously...
this is a lonely little thread
just like it's author
what? I can't hear you.
it's too late now.
its sad that this had to fall on deaf ears
say again?
CALL YA WHEN
I'm using sign language, guess which finger.
speak up I can't hear you or read lips!!
SHOULD I BRING MY FUCKING TOOLS?
Keyser Soze Wrote:SHOULD I BRING MY FUCKING TOOLS?

i'm logging off now cause thats the first time in weeks that i've laughed out loud due to a post.

see yas.
i just got a tingle in my special place
You'd think that if deaf people were going to use the phone, they wouldn't have wrong numbers etc. You'd think they'd really have their shit together considering all the extra hassle their ears are causing them.

If they don't take precautions to make the call go as smooth as possible, then they have no right to expect us be patient with them, disabled or not.