CDIH

Full Version: who went to the million pest march?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
let's hear some stories!
I'll start:

I met up with Dugout Doug and BAM at around 0530 hours for some pre-planning. BAM rolled out a large diagram of times square with large X's next to all the destination points. I knew we were ready for action. At 0630 hours we stopped into the studio to meet with the rest of the army, as well as our fearless leaders O&A. They wished us good luck and we were off.

It was eerily calm at 0730 as the enemy came out to greet his minions. We waited for the signal, or a "hoo hoo", and that's when I yelled the deployment code "HOO HOO, I INVENTED KILLING". Dugout doug whipped out his grenade launcher and shot one right at Stern. When it was over, him, his crew, and thousands of stern fans lied dead on the pavement. Me, Doug, and BAM ran out of there, knowing our mission had been accomplished. We then went into the studio and told O&A what happened. They gave us a high-five and an XM T-shirt, and that's when i knew it was all worth it.
I'm glad you left the air horn at home.
Sorry I missed it.
you were supposed to bring the "RAMONNNNNN....I INVENTED HAVING SEX WITH ROBERT REED" sign dude
ahahahahahahahhahahaha

have fun with the pests tomorrow night patrick
thread of the year
Just missed the cut.
nah, i put it in limited release before the deadline. i just got gypped.
I can't wait for alkey to post about the par-tay.
Like he's going to remember anything.
what happens at pest party, stays at pest party.
well i heard rin and fooz was there
Dougout Doug: there were about 200 people at the march
"people" if you can call them that.
I won a MyFi.
Nice. Who are you giving it to for Christmas?
tell us how you won it, alkey.
He blew Fez or at least that's the rumor.
Drinking contest!
Pages: 1 2