CDIH

Full Version: i am a sales god
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
DIG goes green soon to be purple
I assumed you were unemployed.
Fool!
Actually, a lot of drug users are both employed and considered respectable members of society!

Right, DIG?
Yes, employed
would you like to supersize that for an additional 40 cents?

yes.

BOOM!
That watch costs more than you car. I made $970,000 last year. How much you make? You see pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a shit. Good father? Fuck you! Go home and play with your kids. You wanna work here - close! You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you cocksucker? You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you get on a sit? You don't like it, leave.

So how's the coffee?
that's about right
fuck you, that's my name!!!
OH YEAH! WELL DID YOU JUST GO PURPLE FUCK FACE!
I am without a doubt a better sales god than you, don't even test that theory.
no i am indeed more full of shit than you
You aren't even in the same category of bullshit artist that I am, you may good but you'll always be second best as long as i'm around.
What do you sell? Houses? You might as well push around an apple cart. Sell software to a bunch of cheap fucking kike bankers then try to match bullshit with me.
I have sold pretty much everything under the sun my boy, when you can make a living selling shitty kitchen knives or vacuum cleaners... DOOR TO DOOR!

come holler at me.
I've been trained by the king. Check him out: http://www.intellworks.com/ronbook.htm
zig ziglar, is the only true sales teacher, everyone else is a phoney.
If your company ever gets the chance to bring lavine onsite tell them to do it. He'll blow you away he's so good.
shelly "the machine" levine!!!
I saw green to purple and got excited.

Alas, he was not talking about the infected track marks on his arm.
Pages: 1 2