CDIH

Full Version: Tits you just have to fondle - Perky playthings that are a must tweak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I noticed that rack that Jodi Foster was sporting in her latest flick Panic Room or whatever it's called, was looking pretty awesome. Apparently she was in her first trimester and her pleasure pillows grew to epic proportions due to the pregnancy. When I saw those pups I said yup, those need to be caressed and I just might be the person that needs to tweak them.

What rack or other anatomy part is out there that if we didn't have all of these ridiculous rules in society that prohibit us from squeezing and groping at will, are a must squeeze for you?
Quote:What rack or other anatomy part is out there that if we didn't have all of these ridiculous rules in society that prohibit us from squeezing at will, are a must squeeze for you?

Ummmmm....your neck?

Edited By Metalfan on April 03 2002 at 08:31
I'd like to lick Brad Pitt's chest like he's an ice cream cone. And I bet he has the sweetest little cupcake of an ass too. mmm Time for breakfast....
Quote:What rack or other anatomy part is out there that if we didn't have all of these ridiculous rules in society that prohibit us from squeezing and groping at will, are a must squeeze for you?

think of the chaos that would ensue if these rules were not in place...............granted it would be nice to just fondle any funbags that caught your eyes out in public but lack of these rules would lead to serious trouble.
LZ...I think OAS is talking about someone else's funbags....not your own Smile
Not into boobs all that much. More of a leg and ankle type of guy.
duh! leave my breasteses outta this, they're a respectable A cup.

Edited By LZMF1 on April 03 2002 at 08:49
Quote:Not into boobs all that much. More of a leg and ankle type of guy.

That's what happens when ya play with the rugrats too much...LOL.
I'm an ass man.
Sluggo Wrote:I'm an ass man.
You're such the faggit.
Maynard Wrote:You're such the faggit.
Gayturd...I did not say I like man ass...
But, as Ken's pen pointed out to me...
I forgot a comma.

I'm an ass, man.
Wouldn't it be "ass-man"? or are you saying you are an ass? :clueless:
he's an assman who likes manass who's also an ass......man!
I too am an ass man. To answer Luna's question, I'm both an ass and I love a woman's ass.
Keyser Soze Wrote:I too am an ass man. To answer Luna's question, I'm both an ass and I love a woman's ass.
What he said.
See Sluggo that is why I PM'd that very little joke.
i find maymay's taint irresistable
I relly like Ed Norton's abs in American History X..makes me melt. I could def run my fingernails all over that
I'd like Jessica Alba to use my face like a Sit N Spin
Quote:I'd like Jessica Alba to use my face like a Sit N Spin
the only use for your face is as a contraceptive
Pages: 1 2