CDIH

Full Version: Dave mustain leaves megadeth - :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The main thing I want to add to this is that I must thank God or some shit like that. Megadeth disbanding after he took off makes sense. There is absolutly no way you can have a Megadeth album with out Dave or a Megadeth concert without him bitching about Metallica.

I do hope he returns some way to the music scene for his voice is one that I grew up on and will sorely miss.

BTW, after reading this, I am now listening to Peace sells...., what a great fuckin album.
Yeah, he really did have the best voice, the driving sarcastic growl...

too bad they couldn't go out on a high note... Sad

Edited By Spitfire on April 03 2002 at 2:46
that fucking sucks!!!
Peace sells but who's muthufukkin buyin Wink
how the fuck do you quit your own band?
Quote:his voice is one that I grew up on
what are you, 15?
Quote:how the fuck do you quit your own band?

I think it may be the same thing as quitting your own board, I will let you know the How To once you fuckers drive me over the edge.

Quote:what are you, 15?

Don't make me get McB after you to put you in your place again.

Not all of us are in our late thirty's like yourself. I grew up on Heavy Metal while it is obvious that you grew up before they invented the damned radio.
damn, really hope he heals and makes a comeback. I could never understand why Megadeth was always one-step behind Metallica in popularity. They really had completely different styles (well, after the first album anyway). And Megadeth never sold-out the way Metallica did. Experiment? Yes. Sell out? No.

Maybe he's going to get into production or something. Nurture new talent into the business.
I can actually say I like alot of the Megadeth experimental shit they did. I think Countdown To Extinction and Youthanasia are superb albums and dare I say two of my favs by them. Risk, on the other hand, led by Goldberg's theme Crush 'Em, is utter, unadultred shit. The main gripe about Mustane is his bitterness towards Metallica that he spewed his rhetoric about them when ever he could. The last time I saw Deth was at the Hammerstien Ballroom in 98 and he stop the show at the mid point just to spew his hatred. Ruined the whole fuckin show by his speech.
When 1st heard about this I was saddened cuz I'm a huge Megadeth fan. I have most of their albums except for the ones i can never seem to find. Theres just no Megadeth without him. OK yes he did bith alot about being kicked out of Metallica and how he was jealous about all their success, it didn't matter cuz ike said before, Megadeth never sold out like Metallica did and thats what a lot of people will remember about them. They were a big influence on my life so far even though I'm still very young. They will be missed. But hey, at least they didn't break up because they hated each other.