CDIH

Full Version: Resident evil fans - And this is the answer to the poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I finally decided to play through RE: Code Veronica X on the PS2 and I have to say it was the best RE game in the whole series. If you have yet to play this one and liked the others, it is a definate must play. I would say must buy but then AM would be all over me about it.

So, after finishing it up, I tried MGS2: SOL but I am still in the Resident Evil state of mind. I noticed I still own RE 2 & 3 for the PSX. So, I boot the fuckers up and I must say, they are imposible to play. The graphics are all jagged and sloppy, I think that made my stomach turn more than any content in any of the games. It is so true that once you play on one of the higher end systems, the PSX and it's software are nothing more than a fuckin paperwieght.

But alas, my jonesing for RE gaming pleasure does not go untreated. I picked up RE2 for the Dreamcast. Holy fuckin shit. What a difference. Sure, the game is the same, but, high res on the graphics just fuckin rock. I had to reconfig the buttons to match that of Code Veronica on PS2 but after that, I feel like it is a new game all over again. I played this when it originaly hit the shelves for the PSX and I am disgusted with how much info of this game I have kept tucked away in my mind's recesses.

Still, it is a good thing to play a classic game all dolled up. If you are a DC game burner or buyer for I got the game for ten bucks, it is definatly worth the effort.
Another reason not to sell my Dreamcast. This discontinued system is turning out to be useful after all.
yeah it is. I played UFC on it and the game rocks as well. I need to get my grubby paws on RE3 for the DC now. I also heard Skies of Arcadia is one of the best rpg's ever. I was trying to dl it but shit keeps coming up for me that I never have the fuckin time to learn how to burn them.
I had arcadia for you forever, you took too long to get it so I deleted it.
You guys should try UFC on the XBOX....very very PURTY
RE for GCN looks sweet... ill get it as soon as it comes out Smile