CDIH

Full Version: Dolan and his fuckin cablevision.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!

I want my damned Yankees on tv and I want it now! How the fuck can they deny us New Yorkers our given right to watch overpaid baseball?

This is really grating me now. I can't get satelite until July for the work being done to my roof and this ass fucker pulled the deal off the table yet again!

The new Cablevision commercial sickens me! "We will have 30 of your favorite Yankee games" How the fuck do they know what my favorite games are? I thinking opening day was one of them but Cablevision has showed me the error of my ways.
You had to figure the team with the highest payroll in baseball would fuck you sooner or later. Basic economics.
hey sean, if you want to, you can call me at home tonight and i will give you updates.
I wish he bought the Red Sox instead of that douchefuck little nancy-boy John Henry
damn Sean, that sucks. tell that fucker to get the roof done quicker!
this is the only time i can say i'm glad i have comcast.
so you don't get to watch mike and the mad dog on the yes channel?
you must be pissed about that
Quote:The new Cablevision commercial sickens me! "We will have 30 of your favorite Yankee games"

Yeah, on FOX or UPN....big fucking deal. I'd rather listen to the game on the radio that listen to more fucking hack TV commentators.
you can come watch the games at my house if you like or, you can get satelite :bouncer:
we got a satellite dish today, god am I fucking pissed off. Not only do I not have all the free pay per view and pron anymore, but now I can only record the channel the dish is set to, so when I'm not home, I can't tape 2 things on different channels that come on one after the other. damn Yankees.
I called Cablevision today about the bullshit and they told me I could just get rid of Cablevison if I wanted it that bad....good to see they value my patronage.
Hahaha! Time warner mother fuckers!
Seriously I've had enough....I want to see the fucking Yankees....every time I call Cablevision, they tell me to get Direct TV....I don't have the money to get it on my own, and I shouldn't have to change providers to see a fucking baseball game...it's not like I want to see the Mariners or something...its the FUCKING YANKEES! GIVE ME MY YANKEES!
I'm thinking about getting Direct TV myself. Not because I can't get a certain team's games, but because the cable bill is getting out of control.

Just last month I got a bill for around $120 and I didn't even buy any PPVs. What a fucking ripoff! :angry:
Quote:I'm thinking about getting Direct TV myself. Not because I can't get a certain team's games, but because the cable bill is getting out of control.
I totally agree. Just got the cable bill in and it went up over $5. It's getting ridiculous.
Yeah, Cablevision are really acting like douche bag's at this point. I just have to wait until July then all will be right in the worl when I get my Direct TV!
I'm having a Yankees game party tonight....you're all welcome to come....we're going to gather 'round the radio and act out the game....it will be just like watching it on tv.... :confused:

112-1014160832

I am not a Yankee fan by any strech of the imagination but the Yankee fans are right to be pissed. If I couldn't see my RANGER GANMES I would freak the fuck out.

Tommy: "What just happened here?"
Davey: "We got hosed, Tommy. We got hosed."