CDIH

Full Version: Welcome the original queen of the short bus - Sexynette!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You are a veteran nette so no helmet for you.

Welcome! You have been missed!!
Nette is here? Cool......I'll break out Ladi's oversized vibrators and see what the skank can do with them.
Welcome aboard Nette baby. We missed ya! Big Grin Now get in the pool. We need more fish smell and puss. Amy sucked most of it out.
Welcome! Share the abus..... wealth, I always say.
Wow...the chum pool is really turning into an acid bath now!!!! Welcome back to the fun Nette
Hi Everyone!!!!!!!
It's been a looong time, but its good to be back. I see the pool is ready for action. And Grumpy, thank you sooo much for the vibrators offer.Smile
I gotta go to my toy box and see what I have here for you gents to have fun with....I'll be back

Nette
there is so much filth around here there is no need for a pool.

so pinch your nose shut with rusty forceps and jump on in
Ya know what, I will jump right in. Now where are those rusty forceps???
wait wait,..is that.....GRUMPY!!!!!!!!! Can you PLEASE remove those forceps from your crab ridden ass and give them to me. Make sure there are no remnants are left on them would ya?
Geesh, did anyone ever help cure those damned crabs for him???
His mother use to pick them off him when he was younger like chimps do in the wild.

but sice she is busy servicing everyone now they just reproduce and get worse:roflmao:
Speaking of crabs...... has anyone heard of Bar Crabs? Someone had a story about them the other day, and said it like we should've know what she meant. :toast:
Never heard of any bar crabs. but these two beauties were plucked right from grump. aint they cute?

[Image: Crabs-03.jpg]