CDIH

Full Version: hostel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
just saw it. it was ok, i expected more gore.

B-
you've got a bright future ahead of you siskel.
i really feel like i was there too.
Adolf Wrote:you've got a bright future ahead of you siskel.

talk about the pot calling the kettle.
PatCooper Wrote:
Adolf Wrote:you've got a bright future ahead of you siskel.

talk about the pot calling the kettle.

why dont we talk about it ON YOUR FACE!
If I post a movie review I give more details than.

it rocked, grarr.
lots of hot boob shots early on, the acting wasn't terrible, no scenes seemed to drag on for to long, but it did have some slow parts. could have been longer and more action (or gore) packed. no one in the theatre went running out in disgust half way through
now we're talking, so what kind of boobs are we talking about here?
very nice. starts off in amsterdam so you get those girls in the windows.
then you get to see these girls

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.allmoviephoto.com/photo/2006_hostel_012.html">http://www.allmoviephoto.com/photo/2006_hostel_012.html</a><!-- m -->
I'm going to Amsterdam in 6 weeks.
i find myself suddenly rooting for al qaeda
I liked it but I think the US censors cut alot of stuff that got shown in Toronto. I think the uncensored DVD will be much better.
The brownette was way hot.
I thought for a horror movie the acting was pretty good, and it also didn't have a bunch of major plot holes like Saw did.

I saw it in Times Square and people actually clapped twice during the movie and when the credits rolled. I thought it was good.

Only two things I had a problem with.

1. When he drove over his three main enemies, I thought it was a little too convenient to have them all sitting there in the middle of the road talking. Also, he went from a standing start to hitting them in 10 feet. A bit unrealistic that they all a) couldn't step out of the way and b) all got so mangled.

2. How the hell did the spic guy from Friday Night LIghts know that Edward Salad Fingers was the guy who tortured and killed his friend. I'm assuming there was something in the movie that I don't remember, because if they didn't explain it, then it's pretty retarded. There'd be no way for him to know, unless he saw the guy walking out of the plant when he was walking in.

Regardless, it's a good movie, worth a watch.
For the most part it was pretty good. I do think that the the unedited dvd will be alot better. i was expecting alot of blood and gore and for the most part not that much. the chicks were hot and lots of T&A.
And to answer Galts question about edward salad fingers- i dont think he knew that he tortured and killed his friend but he knew that he was a "client" because of the business card.
didn't he see the guy performing "surgery" on his friend when he was first brought in?
I thought the first time he saw his friend was when that butcher guy was throwing him in the fire.
nope, pretty sure he saw him doing the surgery
Galt Wrote:I thought the first time he saw his friend was when that butcher guy was throwing him in the fire.

yeah and he saw the guys severed head.
no sht, retard.
Galt Wrote:no sht, retard.

why so angry?
Pages: 1 2