CDIH

Full Version: Great Show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
on tonight,
you should all give it a watch,
called the Office....

the Dwight character particularly is a hoot.
I will give it a chance, but only because you recommended it.
It was on last year....
but really starting to hit it's stride now in the second season....

The Christmas Grab bag episode was hysterical.
As a fan of the UK version, I've actually been watching it here since the first episode. I'm glad it's finally catching on and no doubt the move to Thursday night will help them out even more in that regard. The first episode of the series was a little weak as they were reinterpreting the original first episode of the UK series, but they're really strived to make the show unique from it's foreign counterpart since then. The casting and the writing for the show is so perfect and I hope it never suffers the same fate as Arrested Development.
i hated the first episode but the show has been great ever since. someone should move arrested development to NBC and put it on after the office so it might actually have a chance at getting an audience.
The BBC Office is at least 8 billion times better than the NBC version.

David Brent's awesomeness is only surpassed by Gareth Kennan
I AM GALT! I HAVE SPOKEN!
You wish
Ricky Gervais (David Brent) and Steven Merchant, the creators of The Office, have a weekly podcast that they started a couple of weeks ago for an eventual total of 12 weeks. If you haven't heard any of these before, they're hysterical and a bit reminiscent of when O & A used to trash Spaz during his week in reviews.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/rickygervais/0...74,00.html
i will wait for galt to tell us if it is good or not before listening.
Weeks 1 and 2 do not seem to be listed anymore, but if anyone wants them, I will post them here.
please do
It's a great podcast, though I have trouble believing that Carl Pinkington is as stupid as he plays on the show. It's just not humanly possible.

I'm sorry if I have infallible taste, Arpi.
GALT HAS RENDERED A DECISION! BOW TO HIS WISDOM!
All I'm doing is agreeing with anything Danked says, which I've been basically doing for three years.
I loved the bbc office but the american version is suprisingly good. Galt, have you watched anything besides the pilot?
Galt Wrote:All I'm doing is agreeing with anything Danked says, which I've been basically doing for three years.

BOW TO DANKED'S WISDOM!
I am pretty wise.
I have watched every episode of the US version. It is definitely getting better, but it still doesn't hold a candle to the UK version.

It's a top five show of all time. No debate.
No luck on weeks 1 and 2, Arpi. I thought I had them on my work computer, but I might have deleted them after I transferred them to my Zen player. I have them stored at home, so monday for sure.
Pages: 1 2