CDIH

Full Version: If you think you suck..... - Remember, at least you aren't him.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Suicide Attempted
At St. Pat's Rectory

A distraught man shot himself in the head yesterday inside the parish house at St. Patrick's Cathedral — moments after he pointed his gun at a terrified priest, police said.

The unidentified man pulled out the gun midway through a brief, disjointed and disconnected conversation with a priest who was trying to counsel him, cops and church officials said.

"Is life worth it?" asked the troubled man, who smelled of alcohol, cops said.

Screaming warnings to church workers, the priest bolted from the room just before the shot rang out. He was not injured.

Officials said they have no evidence the man planned to hurt anyone except himself, but church officials said the priest — identified only as Father Mike — had no way of knowing that.

"Anytime someone is taking out a gun and waving it around, there is an implied danger or threat to it," said Joseph Zwilling, a spokesman for the Archdiocese of New York.

No services were being held at the time inside St. Patrick's Cathedral, around the corner, and worshipers were apparently not aware of the shooting.

The trouble started around 2 p.m., when the disturbed man walked into the parish house on E. 51st St. off Madison Ave. and asked to speak to a priest.

The man spoke for a few minutes, then suddenly pulled the .357 Ruger from his waistband. He pointed it at his head, then lowered it toward the priest.

"He started talking about life and then pulled out a long gun," said William Allee, NYPD chief of detectives.

Man, now this mother fucker is some loser. To not even be able to kill yourself right is a rather amazing honoUr. I thought for shit sure this was going to be about some guy who was fondled by yet another priest and I am in awe that this guy actually shot himself under his fuckin chin and still didn't get the fuckin job done. The bestest part of this whole thing is that if he recovers and all, he gets to spend some time in either a padded cell or he can be some ones bitch toy in Rikers. It sure does suck to be this fuckin douche bag.

This story was reported here on CDIH by TeenCold. So, kid, don't get all pissy, I beat you to the punch.
Was Ikea here yesterday?
"at least he's not black".
He uses a 357 magnum and can't get the job done? How fuckin retarded was this guy? Now he's gonna look like Metal with a huge gaping hole for a mouth. At least he make lots of friends at rikers with a mouth like that.
Quote:Now he's gonna look like Metal with a huge gaping hole for a mouth.

That fuck cuts in on my business and I'll kill what's left of him
He's still not as pathetic as Pete Best.