CDIH

Full Version: CDIH Podcast-Episode 2: Attack Of The Douchebags Parts 1&2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Chubsy asked me to post this:

Here's is the much anticipated follow up to the hit podcast show with your fellow members Jays and Hedcold, along with former admin/current crybaby GonzoStyle. With their first guest of the show, none other than Joobies!!!

Since there were some complaints about the length, the show has been split up into two parts, as well as being edited this time.

1/16/2006
Click here to download the newest episode of the CDIH :Unamed: Podcast, episode 2 (Part 1) "The Joobies Interview"

1/18/06
The CDIH.net :Unamed: Podcast, episode 2: Attack Of The Douchebags (Part 2) "Sports, Entertainment, and Your Feedback"

To listen to the previous podcast: 1/12/06
The CDIH.net Podcast - Insert Name Here- Gonzostyle and The Jays featuring producer HedCold
thekmanredux (12:46:39 AM): josh and eddie's on air chemistry is impeccable
ZippyAidsFace (12:46:39 AM): yes
thekmanredux (12:46:42 AM): this is gonna blow up
SoupSoupAD (12:46:50 AM): its only show 2
ZippyAidsFace (12:46:53 AM): yeah josh and me are def on the same wavelength
ArchiRobot (12:46:53 AM): i cant detect the sarcasm
SoupSoupAD (12:46:54 AM): they can only get better
ZippyAidsFace (12:46:58 AM): he gets my jokes and vice versa
thekmanredux (12:47:00 AM): im totally not being sarcastic
thekmanredux (12:47:06 AM): im impressed
Damn. Too early!

I'm downloading it, but saving it so I have something new to listen to during my flight this weekend.
Seth McFarlane did a great job as doing the voice of Gonzo. Giovanni Ribisi was passable as Jays. Special kudos to Stephen Hawking as Hedcold.
10 show was actually a reference to jay and gonzo standing side by side.
There is not one redeeming thing about this podcast, yet I must listen.
i've added parts 1 and 2 to iTunes for those who are getting their CDIH podcasts there.
Gooch Wrote:Seth McFarlane did a great job as doing the voice of Gonzo. Giovanni Ribisi was passable as Jays. Special kudos to Stephen Hawking as Hedcold.

you're right he does sound like ribisi, wow.
also kudos on making a post that didn't involve a 3 year old callback to oa.com..... basically.
Galt Wrote:There is not one redeeming thing about this podcast, yet I must listen.

i thought i told you to leave
getting people to discuss something here is like pulling teeth
you sir are the king of the one liners
the best part of this was jays' golden globe picks. comedy gold.
the best part was hedcolds version of 1972 nazi germany.
the best part was the part where we acknowledged the word basically.
basically
i feel like i was a little too hard on hedcold last time. i underestimated him. munich as a halocaust film. i chuckled heartily.
I must say, joseph, improved by leaps and bounds from episode 1.

So many good parts to name, especially gonzo's gonoreah green puss dripping cock.
this is good stuff, basically.

I appreciated the Staten Island wind advisory, btw!
Pages: 1 2