CDIH

Full Version: The Golden Palace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
is such shit compared to The Golden Girls. I really don't know what made these people think it was a good idea to air.
i thought this thread was gonna be about online gambling
Sorry, it's about old veiny women.
what channel?
Lifetime
Ricky Martin likes to give Golden Showers
Wow, shocker.
I thought this was about Maria's vagina.
Galt Wrote:Ricky Martin likes to give Golden Showers

is that what it was about? I read something about that in the paper this morning, but they wouldn't say what it was specifically, and I dont sub to Stuff/FHM/whatever the mag was that they were "quoting".
Wasn't that the name of Jonathan Silverman cousin's vagina in "Brighton Beach Memoirs?"
TheGMANN Wrote:I thought this was about Maria's vagina.

thats brokedown palace
lush Wrote:Wasn't that the name of Jonathan Silverman cousin's vagina in "Brighton Beach Memoirs?"

If I remember correctly I think it was The Golden Palace of the Himilayas......or something more jew-y.
Keyser Soze Wrote:
TheGMANN Wrote:I thought this was about Maria's vagina.

thats brokedown palace

I got nothin', that was pretty funny.
i thought that was danielle?
To be "brokedown" you'd actually have to be used.
NICE!
My vagina is like one of those "certified pre-owned" deals.
I'll finance you with a metrocard and vodka tonic.
TheGMANN Wrote:
lush Wrote:Wasn't that the name of Jonathan Silverman cousin's vagina in "Brighton Beach Memoirs?"

If I remember correctly I think it was The Golden Palace of the Himilayas......or something more jew-y.

That is correct. His brother gave him the post card with a naked chick on with montana crotch rat.
lush Wrote:My vagina is like one of those "certified pre-owned" deals.

can i take it for a test drive?
Pages: 1 2