CDIH

Full Version: Keyser's Posting Ability
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well?

if you want to share your opinions please do....
cause I would bet only the board dreck have a favorable opinion.
I had tried to include an option for "stellar"...
but either I don't know how to work the new polls..
or the board rejected the choice has perposterous.
above average will suffice
it would,
you should aspire to it.
Sub par, much like his intelligence.
i'd expect more clever quips about my lack of intelligence, but then again, maybe i overestimated your abilities. something like....

keyser is so dumb he thought he fucked a redhead in vegas but he was actually date raped by carrot top.

or

keyser is so stupid, if you look in his eyes you can see the back of his head.
Never realized you were man raped by Carrot Top. No wonder you don't like to talk about it.
your last post has someone rethinking their "above average" vote.
since 80% of your posts regard me, i'd say you might want to either admit you have a hard on for me, are jealous of me in some capacity, or are trying to ride my coattails to gain some sort of recognition around here. possibly all of the above.
whatever floats your boat.

Do those reasons spurn your Luna obsession?
you post about luna more than i do
i actually laughed out loud at the fact that keyser thinks he has coattails that others could ride.
that one gave me a chuckle as well......
it was the reason I started that other poll.
this place did just fine without ken and arpi for quite some time.
people lowered their standards during that period. hence your award.
it seems at this point in the polling that i am a perfectly derisive figure, as i should be. enough people on each side to not allow for too much praise and enough to create enough drama. isnt that what every good poster should aspire to?
Arpikarhu Wrote:people lowered their standards during that period. hence your award.

don't insult their intelligence, you were not missed and you returned even though you demanded that i be banned before you would. how pathetic.
Keyser Soze Wrote:it seems at this point in the polling that i am a perfectly derisive figure, as i should be. enough people on each side to not allow for too much praise and enough to create enough drama. isnt that what every good poster should aspire to?

you said a minority didnt like your posting. this seems to be not true and now you are changing your story.
Keyser Soze Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:people lowered their standards during that period. hence your award.

don't insult their intelligence, you were not missed and you returned even though you demanded that i be banned before you would. how pathetic.

hee hee. your obvious anger is delicious.

now is when you post that you are not angry.
why would i be angry? im laughing at your failed attempt to have me banned, along with everyone else who found it completely laughable and sad.
Pages: 1 2 3 4