CDIH

Full Version: Rate Arpi's Posting Quality...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Choose
So Arpi, how confident are you more than half will find your posting quality average or above?
ha ha! you are dying inside. its beautiful.

i will lose this. we all know that. unlike you though, i am not getting all cocky, claiming confidence. that was the joy of your votes. that you knew in your head that people liked you, and instead got chumped.
My money is on arpi.
i was wrong, but i lost by one vote, so im fairly satisfied.
i voted terrible, by the way.
wow....
Keyser Soze Wrote:So Arpi, how confident are you more than half will find your posting quality average or above?

i answered this the first time.

you have missed the joy of your defeat. you were sure that people here liked your posts. they chumped you instead. you were deflated like a cheap balloon.
your hyperbole is delicious. facts are facts. i lost by a single vote. in the end yes i lost but you keep overlooking the fact that i lost by a single vote. i already admitted defeat several times. the funny part is how delusional you are as to the actual results.
how is it delusional to say that the majority voted against you. that 47% of the people, the minority, think you are average or better. that more than half think that you are below averaage or worse. its not delusional, its fact.
the way you just describe it is more accurate. well done.
The Arpikarhu! is an excellent poster.
he's the best!
In honor of this revelation we should all pay homage to the one and only Arpi.
yeah yeah yeah rate stugots
this was close
I had to vote for Arpi as above average.

I just could't help myself.
i dominated!
apparently Arpi is a posting GOD.
yeah, like there are actually 19 unique voters in this poll.
Pages: 1 2