CDIH

Full Version: your parole has been delayed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
we're voting on if we should let you back out, let you know how it goes.
Considering Arpi is a model prisoner, he should be granted early release. As far as that other piece of human excrement, keep him locked up for as long as necessary.
you got a purty mouth
Mad Wrote:Considering Arpi is a model prisoner, he should be granted early release. As far as that other piece of human excrement, keep him locked up for as long as necessary.

agreed
these are not change men
whatevs
keysers free, kitty is sentenced to life without parole.
guess you're too much of a pussy to have another cat shitting in your sandbox.
ah, I found you! how did lil yummy kitty get all the way down here?

psssssspssssssspsssssssspsssssssspsssssss! here, lil yummy kitty!
Keyser Soze Wrote:guess you're too much of a pussy to have another cat shitting in your sandbox.

Try being relative and entertaining with one account before you try two.
RAMOOOON GAS MEOWSOULINI.
Adolf Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:guess you're too much of a pussy to have another cat shitting in your sandbox.

Try being relative and entertaining with one account before you try two.

i guess thats why eddie had to leave for you to join.
Ok Linus, grab onto your security blanket cause you don't know how to debate a point.
care to explain where i changed the subject?
By dragging into a person and subject that is old and you've been clinging to for weeks, that has no point or relevance.

get over it and get laid.
we are discussing people using multiple accounts, edward, as you are with adolf. care to explain how that is irrelevant to this subject?
Even if I was whom you claim I am you still have no point since Gonzos account has been inactive since before I started to post.

So care to explain how it is relevant?
the difference is you are free to post outside the cells when you so choose to as yourself and not this ridiculous cat character you've been hacking it up with.
wait, this really isnt his cat? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!
that wasnt the point, stick to the point.

You are not celled by the way and if you so choose to post under a different account, so be it. But its one account to a person, its not just you so get off the cross. Bland is celled as well.
Pages: 1 2