CDIH

Full Version: Where's the sarcasm? - What ever happened to witty repartees?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
i've been noticing that my sarcasm hasn't been going over very well lately, especially with men. whatever happened to those days of witty repartee? conversing with someone where you challege eachother? why must everything be so serious all the time? i need someone i can be silly, intelligent, sarcastic and witty and of course serious with. someone who'll appreciate my sarcastic ways and put me in my place with a good comeback. i'm so tired of guys who get all pissy if i make a smartass remark. i'm a very sarcastic little bitch. i like to play, i love teasing and i crave battles of the mind. why can't I find that?
you cant find it because you're talking to the wrong people.there are tons of guys who are and can appreciate another smartass.look, and you will find
Quote:you cant find it because you're talking to the wrong people.there are tons of guys who are and can appreciate another smartass.look, and you will find
and here we see the young Peacock fanning out his feathers....
show me your bush.
Quote:Where's the sarcasm?
Apparently, it's in my pants. Want to see?
I certainly hope you're not looking for it on a message board where you need to add [sarcasm] to make a joke.

Too bad most people here miss it too. Maybe its just the same mentality carrying over. Who knows. Hopefully that will change.
next time you cry "you don't know me", I'm gonna redirect the thread to your post above...
Kid... i dare you to hijack this thread.... go on... i double dare you :p
Excuse me, but, who the flaming-flying-pope-on-a-rope are you, and why should I give a fuck what your insipid little mind thinks?
Quote:Excuse me, but, who the flaming-flying-pope-on-a-rope are you, and why should I give a fuck what your insipid little mind thinks?

i am me and you should worship me and give me exactly what i want or i'll gut you like a fish. my insipid little mind demands it of you
I like her. She's funny.
Careful people, she's from the streets!
Im so sorry that I could not find any sarcasm in all of your 10 posts. If you're going to have a messianic complex, have something noteworthy under your belt first you fucking dolt.
Quote:i am me and you should worship me and give me exactly what i want or i'll gut you like a fish. my insipid little mind demands it of you

me, myself, and i think that she thinks that she's a tough little cookie using such a horrible and sarcastic tone.

Edited By LZMF1 on April 04 2002 at 8:27
oh gee sephiroth, i'm sooooooooooo sorry my posts don't meet your standards. please please spank me and put me in my place. hopefully one day i can be as cool as you
no chance. not ever. sephiroth is teh kewlest!
When did Seph become a woman hater too? And I get it, Street. But I'm your new stalker....so I can't comment much more than that. I just have to stare at your ass and dream as I drool uncontrolably on myself.
Quote:please please spank me and put me in my place.
No! Cause you'd probably like it
Quote:When did Seph become a woman hater too?

Im not a woman hater, I just hate women who think that just because they have a cunt, they are better than the rest of us.

As for you toots, I would spank you if I was dying of Ebola and I had to beat the cure out of you.
Quote:I would spank you if I was dying of Ebola and I had to beat the cure out of you.

ah i get it, gay. ok
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6