CDIH

Full Version: Keyser, please...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Post and IM or do an interview, the only time you have ever been amusing is when post the words and opinons of others, whether it be suzie or an interview with stingray.

You personally though, have never once been entertaining on your own. Your tired bullshit is not entertaining to anyone, no one is enjoying it. I am being honest, you need an intervention. Update us on stern or o&a but please don't try to be interesting on your own.
TAKE TWO DOODOO'S AND CALL ME IN THE MORNING
I'm not here to amuse you, i'm here to amuse myself. If you don't find me entertaining, tough titties.
such salty language!
yeah i went there!!!
what a message board vigilante!
He could interview me. I've been a neutral 3rd party to most of the board drama of the past half decade.
who are you?
...if that amuses you, then...yeah good luck with life
the poster formerly known as 1/2 the teen tomato boys. I was around for the final days of UPU all the way through the board closing. I didn't post or read a ton, but I was around.
WITH THAT MENTALITY BACKING OUT OF THE DRIVEWAY MUST BE LIKE MR TOAD'S WILD RIDE. I'M JEALOUS
he knows who you are jagoff, he was just trying to be amusing.

now hes going to post saying he really didnt know who you were, because he wants to feel important.

anyways, tell your hoe to hook me up with her ghetto polish cousin, aiite?
matthew really takes this message board stuff way too seriously
kill yourself
die get in the coffin!
2 tired 2 give N F Wrote:the poster formerly known as 1/2 the teen tomato boys. I was around for the final days of UPU all the way through the board closing. I didn't post or read a ton, but I was around.

whered the other one go?
to the pizzaria