CDIH

Full Version: Just saw Capote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Harper Lee is a woman!!!

the movie was great too.
no shit. capote wrote to kill a mockingbird by the way.
Thats such bullshit, for you to even remotely believe that rumor makes me sad.

The movie was amazing, it's not exactly biopic, its almost like a movie about capote done by capote. It covers the period in his life when he was researching and writing "In cold blood".

If Phillip Seymour Hoffman loses the oscar to anyone, it will be the greatest tragedy since Gonzo left this board and put me in charge.

He really is slowly becoming one of the finest if not finest actor in movies today, he just gets better and better.
I hope he doesnt ruin his career with MI:3
I want arpi to say he doesn't believe that silly rumor or I will lose all respect for him.
itotally believe. i am a huge fan of capote and his work. while i am sure harper wrote the bulk of mockingbird,there are lengthy passages that were obviously written by capote.his style shows through in spades.
Not as much gore as I expected.
Ken'sPen Wrote:Not as much gore as I expected.

I sure missed you.

I may agree with arpi in part, I don't believe that capote wrote the book as many have said, he may have contributed small parts of it. But even that I doubt, being the gossip queen he was (remember his last book), I doubt he coulda kept that secret for that long. But it is possible, though i never really sensed it when I read mockingbird, though I admit, I only read it once.
cats can read?
No.
so how the fuck did you read the book?
the same way I read your stupid posts.
theyre not all stupid!!!!
ok Nordberg.
should I start using pics of hot women for my sigs?
anythings better than the pic of armadillo.
Adolf Wrote:
Ken'sPen Wrote:Not as much gore as I expected.

I sure missed you.

I had a killer "Vidal" follow up post ready too,
but I think that ship has sailed.
and I had the "Al" follow up to your follow up, oh well as usual, goat ruined it.
sorry.