CDIH

Full Version: You assholes drove Ken away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
and now my favorite person in the world isnt around Cry
I thought he was having lunch with you today?
You have to pick a new favorite person now thats all.
our lunch has gone cold, I just did the sad scene where I cup my paw around the candle a blow it out with a sigh as a tear streams down my furry cheek.
maybe he's running late - it's not easy to find a florist that makes catnip arrangements.
board seems more active today and with a nice diverse set of topics, id say this is a good thing.
you are just happy that your weekend of disgraceful shame is not being talked about
talk about it all you want. nobody cares except you and ken.
Adolf Wrote:and now my favorite person in the world isnt around Cry

that hurts
Keyser Soze Wrote:talk about it all you want. nobody cares except you and ken.

and you. you responded endlessly and then cried about how you wanted it all to end.
because its boring and nobody cares.
Keyser Soze Wrote:board seems more active today and with a nice diverse set of topics, id say this is a good thing.

it's not and you know it, besides my threads no one has started anything of interest, I am having poll withdrawls.
sorry,
jury duty called....
today my group was excused.
Adolf Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:board seems more active today and with a nice diverse set of topics, id say this is a good thing.

it's not and you know it, besides my threads no one has started anything of interest, I am having poll withdrawls.

fear not, your dancing monkey ken is back to keep you entertained.
he is all we have until you have another breakdown
you mean like the time you gave gonzo an ultimatum that either he bans me or you are leaving because i embarrased your girlfriend suzie? im so far under your skin i could wear you as a coat.
wow! you are really sensitive when it comes to your weekend breakdown. nice lash out, mr. i dont really care what you or ken have to say.
shhhhhhhhhhh,
I think he just made a veiled threat about keeping you in a well for a few weeks, then making a skin suit....

he's ready to break I say....
just pointing out the facts. i was never upset enough about something either of you did to cry to gonzo to do something. post all you want, nobody cares about your boring tirade.
I think Arpi just got the hose again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4