CDIH

Full Version: Wrestling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is my wrestling thread. I'm only starting it because I wanted to start a wrestling thread.

Rey Mysterio is main eventing at Wrestlemania.

This is my only reason for starting this thread.
I just watched "the rise and fall of ecw"

what the fuck happened to Taz, he used to be the man.
Sports forum!
but it's not a sport, it's entertainment, so...... entertainment forum!
its more sport tho!
no, it's sports entertainment! Hence why it always had its own forum but now wrestling sucks, so thats that.

it belongs in the entertainment forum, you move it again and I will break your shit.
you break my shit & I pull the plug on this motherfucker!!!!!!!!!
as for Tazz, he thought the WWF would let him be Tazz, but they made him soft & essentally buried ECW when they bought it so he went with the $$ & became a puppet play-by-play guy.
i actually moved this from the faggy forum to the scratching post.

i turned on wwe a few weeks ago because HBK was on, and Edge was the champion.

Shit is crazy.
you pull the plug and no more podcasts!
where the fuck are the podcasts?!?!?!?
where the fuck is the plug?
it's right near me, not to worry.

And yea, wrestling really sucks. TNA sucks even worse, they can't manage to come up with a decent product to make Vince try hard anymore.

I miss the days of Austin & the beer truck.
yeah, the austin heyday was great stuff.

I still miss the austin and jurt angle, storyline. when austin was kissing up to vince and then kurt was doing the same and they were fighting for vinces affection.

that was brilliant stuff, remember when austin gave kurt the little cowboy hate and badge?

fuckin genius.
i remember when Triple H married Stephanie McMahon... and then he actually married her.
I remember when Triple H wasnt champi... no I don't.

does he still have the belt?
no, he hasnt had it for a while I think - they gave it to Cena.
thank god, he was starting to make hogan seem like a giver.
I'm sure he'll have it again this year.
i'd rather post in the UFC thread...which has taken the place of wrestling and lackluster boxing
Pages: 1 2