CDIH

Full Version: where is Hoon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After watching the State of the Union Address I am filled with questions,
and need a right wing whacko to answer them for me.
'celebrating'
he's probably laying low after having "roughed up" Cindy Sheehan.
he has soft hands....
his fingers may be too sore to type.
perhaps he's busy spearheading the "Corn For Fuel" committee.
Let me introduce you the the wave of the future, which will remove all need for oil, it runs on garbage!!!! Mr. President meet Mr. Fusion.

The answer to our problems my fellow americans is the Delorian!
I was shocked that Bush mentioned Bin Laden, and used him as the terrorist bogey man.....

I mean, I thought he didn't think about him, or spend much time trying to catch him, because he was irrelevant, just a sick old man hiding in a cave, with ZERO power....

Now he's become the leader of the world wide Terror network again,
which is it?

I need wingnut help to find out.
cause you're never sure, Bin Laden is like the Terrel Owens of terrorism, he's in, he's out, he's making tapes every week, he stops.

make up your mind BO
He's been blowing shit up in his drive way, just to stay sharp.
wouldn't a drive way for a cave be another cave?
that's just silly.....

ever see the batmobile leave the batcave.... it doesn't go into another cave....

you need to think before you type.
did you just compare bin laden to batman?
both live in caves....
both finance their activities with inherited billions...

He's kinda like a Muslim Batman... I bet he has a comic book.
amazingly, you make a great point.

I'm surprised they went with Christan Bale at this point.
also,
the first time he cut taxes to the rich, it was to give the people their money back, when we had a surplus....
then after 9-11 we went into deficit spending, but needed to give a tax cut to the rich to fuel the economy...

but now he tells us that the economy is going great... and the tax cuts should be permanent... despite our deficit spending.....

I am confused, and need a wingnut's rationale.
Amurika, fuck yeah!
luna sank the thread.
Sorry, I've been busy developing alternative ways to tell if there's 6 more weeks of winter or not.
im giddy with anticipation.
I can't wait till our Lord GW bush tells us to invade Iowa because they are holding the worlds corn hostage.
Pages: 1 2