CDIH

Full Version: Beyonce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd love to check up on it

has there ever been a more perfect woman?
Nein, although without some serious concentration on her part it could all fall apart after a few too many chicken and waffle meals.
When it gets to the part where she says "I may let you taste it", I can almost feel juices rushing to my dick.
I think Kelly Clarkson is way hotter
I tend to agree with him.
Thank you Clay for your input.
That is because you both are racist, black booty don't bite.
that's not true, Im not sayin' Beyonce isn't hot - she just gives off this high maintenance vibe - Clarkson is like a cool girl who fucks like a beast after a couple of beers.

And I'm not racist, I got no issues with black people - it's the niggers that I hate.
worst song ever
kelly clarkson has a chubby face, even after dropping the baby fat. give me that big black booty.
Of course, that's your primal urge.
it's cause he's half eggplant
You're a cantaloupe.
you're a kumquat
Tequila Wrote:I think Kelly Clarkson is way hotter

by far the dumbest thing you ever posted, dont do it again.
Adolf Wrote:
Tequila Wrote:I think Kelly Clarkson is way hotter

by far the dumbest thing you ever posted, dont do it again.
I think you need to check with the others who agree with me.

Quote:that's not true, Im not sayin' Beyonce isn't hot - she just gives off this high maintenance vibe - Clarkson is like a cool girl who fucks like a beast after a couple of beers.

And I'm not racist, I got no issues with black people - it's the niggers that I hate.
Aint that the truth my nigga.
I loathe Beyonce.

She ruined Destiny's Child, and she used them to sell herself out and become Jay-Z's cock holster.
I gotta agree with the cat, the perfect woman.
though it shames me,
I must confess, that hook has me hooked....