CDIH

Full Version: For Laz and Me Only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
in this thread we will discuss negro topics.

what's poppin son, did you check that Game dvd? He made fiddy and g-unit look like a bunch of punk bitch bottom hoes.
Nah i been sick all week a nigga missed work and the whole 9. i got to hit the stores up an cop that one though. what you think about cams diss to jay? i think that shit was garbage
that shit was so tedious to listen to, 7 minutes and he ain't say shit. All he had was the first 30 seconds tryin to rip on jay for wearing the open toe sandals... you drive a fuckin pink range rover!!!

But seriously though game put it down hard. Did you listen to 300 bars? 15 minutes of hardcore gangsta shit, no breaks just put g-unit in a choke hold.
don't have to buy it just download it on torrents.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.newnova.org/get/138190">http://www.newnova.org/get/138190</a><!-- m -->
yo, sup son.
yeah brother, break them off some of that shit homey!
that nigga cam just committed career suicide. you fuckin with jay, you're gonna get yo cap peeled back.
Hoon is more gangster than you
no shit, that nigga hoon is so gangsta he popped a cap in his auntie for voting kerry.
300 bars is dumb old, 240 bars is the new shit.
yeah that shit is dumb old!
Keyser post: I am not old
nigga what?
50 saw the oppurtunity and thought he could use him
i know he dont be listening to that wack ass music
you got the west on your back, you a lyin bastard
youre the reason niggas push mute when they play madden
what the hell made you think you could fuck with the game when your claim to fame was yukmouths chain
take my advice and lay low, heard you and your uncle yayo got ran the fuck out of san diego
i give you 5 shots when the 38 blow, leave a hole in your chest the size of a bagel.

-the game
240 bars
Stop hoping I fall, hope the bleeding stop
And I hope you black out before you see the cops
I ain't hot top for colors, I'm from Cedar Block
So I got my hot tops that make your breathing stop
I'm a gangsta slash rapper, check your CD shop
uhm. hello my niggers!
what is going on in the neighborhood tonight... homies.

yeah, far out fellas!
somone order a pizza?
i'm just chilling.
50 needs to stick to battling pop faggots like ja rule. When he tried goin up against real mc's like nas and fat joe he got fucked up. He pulled a keyser, he barked at the top dog, got bit then stayed quiet till everything died down and then pretended like he won. In reality everyone forgot about him cause when it comes to battling, he's a punk. He can still lay down some of the hottest tracks but he just isnt a battle rapper like eminem.
Pages: 1 2