CDIH

Full Version: Nothing on earth is more uncomfortable than...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
having a bunch of guys talk about women and there being one guy who everyone knows is not just kinda gay but so obviously gay you can smell the cum on his breath. Yet even with the lisp, flamboyant hand gestures and silk scarf around his neck, he tries to act like one of the guys and talk about how much he loves pussy.

NOTHING is worse than that.
so who's the homo?
a spic named maxie... even his name is queer.
agreed, sounds like a real fudge packer.
Then we they started talking about the new X-Men movie and maxie's contribution was that he didnt like the rouge characters hair style.

Also he doesnt like the new guy playing superman cause he isn't "beefy" enough.

BUT he loves titties and vagina!!!
Maxie is gay and it's YOU who's talking about the new X Men movie?
i dont even like xmen and the trailer for the 3rd movie looks insane
what are you... nine?
There are absolutely worse things than that. Timothy Treadwell and his girlfriend getting eaten by bears, for instance.
Adolf Wrote:Then we they started talking about the new X-Men movie and maxie's contribution was that he didnt like the rouge characters hair style.

that hurts me
Hoon Wrote:Maxie is gay and it's YOU who's talking about the new X Men movie?

firstly I wasn't involved in the conversation. While talking about a comic book movie may be considered geeky, it's not gay. Complaining about the lead character not being "beefy" enough, is gay.
hoon doesn't watch because men in tights make him warm in his pants and he's not comfortable with that.
Galt Wrote:There are absolutely worse things than that. Timothy Treadwell and his girlfriend getting eaten by bears, for instance.

Why do I not give a shit about some faggot who runs off to live with wild animals without a weapon. Talk about a maroon.
the new X-Men movie sounds pretty lame tho - cool looking trailer notwithstanding.

I think Superman is gonna be kickass, however.
they needed someone beefier cause maxie said "he looks like I could take him".

which prompted someone to cut in with "in the ass maybe".

maxie pretended not to understand the reference but he knew.
How many think this is next?

Quote:The newest registered user is Maxie

Maxie
You thought shit was really bad before?
King Shit
that's when I tap out.
boy, i really hate you.
what did I do now?
nothing new. i still hate you from before.
Pages: 1 2 3