CDIH

Full Version: DIG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I must say it, DIG is by far the greatest poster in the history of internet posting. He is the main reason I come here, I love DIG and every nook and crevice that makes him.

just saying.
kook
kooky yooky
the heroin is really taking it's toll.
Yeah, time to switch it up DIG. Maybe throw some PCP and Meth into the mix, you know, take it to the next level.
I'd hope DIG dies from his drug abuse.
It'll be way more irritating when he cleans up and starts every post with, 'back when i was getting high..'
it's ok to mock him and everything but in reality you all do realize that he's a billion times better than you.
Even me?
Tequila Wrote:Even me?
DIG is better than you when he's licking his finger and pressing it to the bathroom floor, looking for microscopic heroin particles.
well he is looking for heroin
DIG would be better than you if he were throwing a garbage bag full of orphans into a lake.
He is doing a good deed
you're creepy.
Tequila Wrote:Even me?

yeah by everyone I meant even you.

rest assured though, you are still better than hoon.
I bet if you fell on a camp fire, it would smell like a Wendy's cheesburger.
catburger!!!
Fargin shuttlecock!
stop being such a face pump!
Hoon Wrote:I bet if you fell on a camp fire, it would smell like a Wendy's cheesburger.

if you didnt laugh out loud after reading that post you have no soul.
cause we should all take our funny cues from a guy who wouldnt know funny if it broke down his door at 3am and sodomized him till his colon was hanging 4 ft out of his ass.
Pages: 1 2