CDIH

Full Version: Grizzly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did anyone catch this last night?
If not, check it out tonight on the Discovery Channel at 8pm.

It's a documentary on this moron, Timothy Tredwell, who goes on these expeditions to Alaska to live with Grizzly bears in the fall.
Although he thinks he is - he's not a scientist. He's more one of those fringe wacko PETA activists / extemists.
He's really emotional and gets too unrealistic with these animals.
He starts to actually think he's some kind of bear whisperer, starts swimming with them and getting near them when they're hunting and fighting.
Yeah - 1,000lb. 9ft. tall killing machines. LET'S GO PET THEM ON THE NOSE!!!

In the end, he and his girlfriend end up staying too late into the season when the Grizzly's are desperate for food, right before the go into hibernation and ends up getting eatten alive by one of them. Unfortunatley, it isn't visually caught on camera but it was on and the audio was caught on tape. Though they never play it, I guess it's pretty 'grizzly' and it shows his friends listening to it and becoming horrified.

The whole documentary is about whether he did good, whether he did it for recognition and whether he deserved it or not.

It's really fascinating.
saw this in the theaters.

a funny afterward is that they werent 100% sure that he had actually been eaten until they found his rolex in the middle of a pile of bear shit.
I don't care what anyone says, that guy was gay.
The fuck has a Rolex, but not a bear gun. Good riddance to the stupid shitdick.
I wonder if he covered his nuts when the bear charged him. That's a pretty standard rection for a guy when trouble is brewing.
i hold my nuts all day, every day. keeps me safe from unexpected trouble.
I feel sorry for men who only have one testical.
They must be hyper protective of their nut... comparable to a Vietnam vet with combat fatigue.

You couldn't go to your kids t-ball game the same way a vet couldn't go to a fireworks show.