CDIH

Full Version: Fu..coaching staff,players,management - Nyr suck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fuck you to evrybody in that overpaid underachieving organzation, now for the 4th time or 5th?? i lost count. They will miss the fucking playoffs. No fucking way in hell will montreal lose the next 3-5 games...so were screwed..those huge ass ticket prices, the big names for what?? To be the laughing stock of the league yet another year..Fuck you Sather,Fuck you Ron low .You are all awful and i hope Roger neilsons cancer travels over to your offices and infects you both..YOU TOO ERIC.
whoa, i forgot you posted here
GO SIT ON A BICYCLE SPROCKET!!!1
i promised sean cold that i wouldn't talk shit about the rangers and how bad they are so i will refrain til the playoffs start.
The Rangers are stacked with talent right now, but for some reason they just didn't gel like they were expected to.

People can argue until they're blue in the face about what is wrong and what needs to be done, but until they get a real coach in there, this team will continue to go nowhere.

What exactly did Ron Low ever do before this to be considered some great coach? Until he was brought in, I'd never heard of the guy before so I assumed he'd never won anything big before. I don't know why anyone, including Glen Sather thought this guy would make a difference.
I don't know why you even bother caring. After all, the Rangers aren't due to win another cup until the year 2048. Just think of the toll 46 more years of bitching will take on your mental health.

And it could be worse, at least they're not as incompetent as the Knicks...

112-1014160832

I have been a Ranger fan for 15 years and I have seen a lot of losing. This has been by far the worst Bullshit I have ever seen. Some thoughts on why they are losing:
1. There is no toughness in their defense corps. I mean have you evere seen a winning team with six pussies on their blueline? They need to get Kloucek hitting like he did last year. And Purniton brings only stupidity to the table.
2. Peter Neved is a chicken shit pansy who mailed it in for most of the season. Time for him to go!
3. Theo Fleury is the poster child for abortion. He is second in the league in penalty minutes. When did he turn into Tie Domi? He also must go!
4. Eric Lindros doesn't know what city he is playing in. "I'm still in Philly, right?" He turned into a fairy after getting hurt AGAIN!!!!
5. Ron Low was not the right choice to coach. The Rangers need a task master, a guy who has the balls to bench [/b][/u]ANYONE!!! That includes Leetch, Messier, etc.
6. Messier must retire. He will be 41 years old next year and even his leadership is suspect. Where was he when the Rangers were losing to cerebal palsy victims? However, I have a source that told me Mess wants to play next year and perhaps the year after! Time to go.

Ranger needs for next year:
1. At least one physical defenseman and possibly two. Kloucek can be one of them but they need another one like Jeff Beukeboom
2. Bobby Holik would be great, but who knows how much he wants?
3. Ted Nolan as coach. This guy would be a great coach for the Blueshirts.

Any Comments?
<ul>
<li>Bobby Holik would be great, but who knows how much he wants?
<li>Ted Nolan as coach. This guy would be a great coach for the Blueshirts.
</ul>

ok, holik would be great for the rangers or any team for that matter but lou lamoriello will keep him in NJ!!!!
the guy adds some toughness and has a great faceoff percentage. look at the NYR payroll. holik is worth whatever he asks for and the rangers can afford it.

i am personally apalled that no one has brought ted nolan on to coach their team. just fucking shocking. he would whip the rangers into shape and get them playing like they should and could be. he'd make them earn their paychecks.

messier really should retire.

send "last call" lindros to toronto so he can play in front of his hometown crowd.

that's all. that's my 2 cents.