CDIH

Full Version: hookers are so smaht
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
she must be a few credits short of finishing up law school, I love the disclaimer before she gives out her number.

Quote:This is not a solicitation for prostitution. My fee is
for time only, whatever happens between two consenting
adults is up to us.
Money exchanged in legal adult
personal services for modeling is simply for time and
companionship. Anything else that may or may not occur
is a matter of personal choice and personal
preferences between two or more consenting adults of
legal age and is not contracted for, nor is it
requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is
not an offer of prostitution. Fees charged are for
time spent only. I do reserve the right to decline
appointments as I deem necessary. By contacting me
(either through phone or email) you agree to these
terms and hereby agree that you are not part of any
law enforcement agency using this advertisement for
entrapment or for arrest. This is a contract you agree
to when contacting me, so by Contacting me u agree to all of these above .

Im gonna use that too, except to sell dru... I mean plastic bags... the drugs are free, they come with the baggie, im just selling baggies.
all those worrds would make my dick soft if i was looking for a whore online.
And how did you happen to come about this lil tidbit of hooker law ?
thats not the issue!
you spend a lot of time looking at hookers between this and about three craig's list links you've posted...why would a ballless cat be interested in hookers?

and the baggies with free drugs in them is the same technique kyle turley uses to scalp superbowl tickets. he sells the ticket at face value (legal) and then charges about 1000 for an autographed jersey or something
that's like buying a roll of raffle tickets and then selling them and then just bouncing
fbd Wrote:you spend a lot of time looking at hookers between this and about three craig's list links you've posted...why would a ballless cat be interested in hookers?

and the baggies with free drugs in them is the same technique kyle turley uses to scalp superbowl tickets. he sells the ticket at face value (legal) and then charges about 1000 for an autographed jersey or something

just something I ran across captain needa!!!
you still lookin' for Grk? Let it go man.
hey hey hey!!!!

I can take a joke and a ribbing as well as the next cat but dont ever bring up that beasts name in my presence again!
that joke is so hacky and lame it needs to be buried in a grave the size of a horse
atleast I dont post as an american idol loving cat
i restrain my intentional overuse of a joke to the drama thread, thank you very much pea-brain
selling just the bags for drugs wont work. You can still be charged with possession and if it's over a certain amount you will be hit with the intent to distribute , which ironically has nothing with the actual selling of the product.
yeah they just don't take into consideration that you just might be a major pothead about to go on vacation and thus you just so happen to have 3 z's of sour diesel on you.

it's a major bummer.
Black Lazerus Wrote:selling just the bags for drugs wont work. You can still be charged with possession and if it's over a certain amount you will be hit with the intent to distribute , which ironically has nothing with the actual selling of the product.

I was being sarcastic, I know the law, I live around negroes and every nigga knows the law better than a supreme court justice... yet they always get caught.
you're sellin' drugs to Grk for sex?
if you ever want to see the glory that is koosh, you'll stop with that joke, especially when the cat's posting!
that joke will never go away - it's too funny.
looks like adolf is hiring himself a hooker. If you needed to get laid that bad, I would have set you up with hauty....she's an easy lay. and you don't even have to pay her.
Unfortunatley, I hear asses are like ears - they don't stop growing until you die. Hawtty will probably have to start hacking hunks of it off by the time she's 30
Pages: 1 2