CDIH

Full Version: you ever wonder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
watch a talk show and then wonder what the host and guest talk about when they go to commercial and the host does the obligatory lean in towards the guest.

are they actually talking, is it just to keep the apperance of a conversation going. what do they talk about? I always like to think they actually cant stand eachother and talk shit back and forth while smiling, so everyone thinks they're talking nice.

These things bother me and I need to know.
They're probably discussing how cool the new X-Men trailer looks.
you have thought about it, dont fuckin lie to me!
Not really. It's probably just some plastic show biz shit. They're probably talking about their agents.
Most talk show guests are actors and most actors have the personality of a mop.
yeah thats probably the reality but I always envisioned it more like:

why the fuck does NBC still pay you a salary conan?

For the same reason you think people think you sleep with katie holmes, tom... they're morons.

fuck you, you pale friendless virgin

suck a dick fagboy

you suck

and thats why you havent been relevant since top gun.

OK WE'RE BACK!!!
It's probably more like this:

Conan: I had the best soy latte today
John Cusack: I got these shoes in Italy
Conan: Did you know I was on Saturday Night Live?
John Cusack: Jack Black's real name is Cory
i wonder for a moment, but then I'm swept away into an off-road landscape and I'm watching this guy driving the most beautiful SUV skirt along some trail while his kids watch dvds in the back seat and the wife is blowing him while he drives.
John Cusack is still alive?
John Cusack is like Christopher Walken. He plays the same guy in every film.
he was great in Runaway Jury.
he was great in gross pointe blank and a bunch of movies in the 80's, after that I lost interest.
He had a fine performance in Con Air also, but Malkovich stole that show.
You didn't just disrespect Walkin did you?
You want to see angry Hoon, don't you.
I hate when talk show hosts use mugs, and they're not even drinking tea or coffee. If you're gonna drink water, drink it out of a fucking glass! just because it's fucking late night or day time and we're all watching you on tv doesn't mean you have to fucking mimic the act of sitting in the god damned kitchen sipping chock full of nuts talking about your fucking day!
Walken plays the same guy the same way Nicholson plays the same guy. He is so amazingly fuckin cool and larger than life, that he doesnt have to act and yet people are still in awe of them. They are the only two people who are cooler than any character they could ever pretend to be.
Exactly.
If you want to criticize soemone who plays the same character in every movie badly, that is isolated to Kevin Costner.
r

r
Hoon Wrote:Exactly.
If you want to criticize soemone who plays the same character in every movie badly, that is isolated to Kevin Costner.

Kevin Costner is the absolute worst, you can't even call that acting. Mariah Carey's performance in Glitter ranks head and shoulders above anything costner has ever done.

The sad fact is that hes been in some great movies like, untouchables, jfk, field of dreams and thankfully he usually has a great cast of actors surrounding him and a great script, so its tolerable.

But costner is hands down the absolute worst, along with jeff goldblum but thankfully he's been all but phased out of hollywood.
I think it's funny that Walken has been reduced to playing caricatures of himself....

His role in envy was basically him doing an impression of himself... ditto the Rundown.
John Cusak's best part was in "One Crazy Summer"
Pages: 1 2