CDIH

Full Version: My name is Earl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So about a month ago, my brother and I went to a bar; we ordered a round of drinks and he gave the bartender a $50. She gave us the drinks and about $85 in change; my brother was faced with the decision of keeping the money or being honest. He asked what he should do; and I said keep the money.

Three days later, his new rental property in Charlotte was broken into and robbed (during construction) and it cost him about $1,500.

Ohhhhh, Karma.

Tonight, we went to a bar, ordered a round of drinks; I was light on cash, so I gave them my credit card and asked them to close the tab. The bill was only $22, and they said the minimum was $30; so I just told them keep it open and we'll get another round.

We decided we wanted to leave, so I ordered one last drink and asked them to close the tab. The bill came and it was only $22. I thought for a bit, and honestly told the guy that he hadn't charged me for the last drink. He thanked me and told me to forget about it; so I gave him a big tip.

I walked back to the table we had been sitting, and my friends had already left. I looke down and there was a big Victoria's Secret bag there. We were in a room for over an hour and we were the only people in the room, so I have no idea how this giant bag would have been at my feet and I not noticed it. So I grabbed it and walked out. I didn't even know what was in it.

We walked across the street to some hookah bar, and had the unvailing of the bag (just edible bra and panties; nothing special). For an hour, we were the only people at the hookah bar, and when we got up to leave, I kicked something with my feet. Again, I had been sitting there for over an hour, and I have no idea how I could have missed this; but I did.

Sitting at my feet, was a fanny pack with a video iPod.

So, just for being honest to the bartender, I was given a video ipod and two forms of edible panties.

Karma rules.
now for some bad karma.

last saturday, i was supposed to got to my neices 2nd birthday party. i totally blew it off and went to play poker instead at an illegal card room. the table was full, so i had to wait. as i was waiting, the table hit the badbeat jackpot, 5 minutes before i sat down. the winner got 5000, the loser got 2500 and the rest of the table got 350 each. i then proceeded to lose 500 in 2 hours.

i should have just gone to the party.
can you PM me info as to where this card room is?
what flavor were the edible undies?
Man ass.
it's out in suffolk county, sleeper.
That's too far out for a city slicker like Sleeper.
you dont take things that are not yours, you should have left the ipod and panties.
It really does show the true scumbag in some people.
karma's a bitch
Didn't you read my post?

A. Karma wanted me to have it due to my good deed earlier
B. Both of the things apparated at my feet after I had been there for over an hour.
did you purchase them? no. they're not yours. karma does not work in this way. karma will pay you back without impacting someone else in a negative way. someone else lost those items, by taking them you just are adding to more of your bad karma.
sleeper- i know a good poker place in midtown if you are interested.
I hate to agree with Keyser, but he is correct. You should go back to the hookah bar and inquire if anyone is looking for some lost item. That's what any decent person would do.
i was going to post the same thing, but felt stupud including the words "lost and found' and "hookah bar" in the same post
Holy shit, you actually believe in Karma? Maybe I should just pray to Zeus and ask hime what I should do.
When that bus finally hits you, maybe you'll understand.
arpi, yes. also i have yet to read the first post in this thread
done
on new years eve, i found a girls license, credit card and 75 dollars cash.

one of my friends knew the girl, and she was passed out drunk, and i returned the credit card and license to him and he passed it on to her later in the week.

the 75 dollars though....not so much
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5