CDIH

Full Version: Was I too mean to Hawt Baux?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did I post something too mean for the delicate sensibilities of the CDIH membership? because if I was over the line, I will humbly beg her forgiveness.
CRAP....
I did it again.....
the question is really the first answer option...
If a mod/admin could clean it up for me, I would appreciate it....

I know goatweed had the skillz last time.
KMMW? I need a little clarification on that one.

oh, and all fixed!!
KMMW
Ken Makes Me Wet...
it was the catch phrase of 2002-2003 I think....
hey Goatweed......

can you give Keyser a hand...
he decided to add an option, and stole some votes from an existing catagory.
and I would like Adolf to give me a ruling on that one....

you know.. a Mod changing a poll,
and "fixing" the vote....
cause when I looked earlier, there were 2 votes for Keyser sucking....
you're right ken. my bad. lets reset the poll and start over.
fixed again - could we not fuck with peoples posts, please? fixing an error is one thing, but adding your own option is another.
this isnt gonna spur another 50 poll threads, is it? it's way too early in the week for that.
no.....
I want you to confess that you changed my poll
and changed the votes.

and explain why you did it.

I want you to explain why it ISN'T an abuse of your mod powers to do so.....

If you were unhappy with my poll options go start one of your own... but don't change mine.

confess to your chicanery.
again you're right ken. i really should do this by the book, since principal goatweed is watching.
Goatweed Wrote:fixed again - could we not fuck with peoples posts, please? fixing an error is one thing, but adding your own option is another.

It is most certainly NOT fixed....
I see a poll option that I did not write...
and I see votes that went against him edited out.

I am demanding he be de-modded for such abuses of power.
LET THE PEOPLE VOTE.
Keyser Soze Wrote:again you're right ken. i really should do this by the book, since principal goatweed is watching.

Quote:The main thing they wanted was to have a message board that was run by it's members and not just by one person, so they agreed on the basic platform that there would be no banning of members and no editing or deleting of posts or threads.

the poll options are still fucked up,
and votes against Keyser GONE....

I demand he be demodded for these abuses to board rules.
Goatweed Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:again you're right ken. i really should do this by the book, since principal goatweed is watching.

Quote:The main thing they wanted was to have a message board that was run by it's members and not just by one person, so they agreed on the basic platform that there would be no banning of members and no editing or deleting of posts or threads.

oops, im so ashamed.
yeah this poll is fucked.

Ken, start another thread - this wasnt my doing, something got fucked & it keeps doubling the options.